Forum Racing Livery Maker 2.0

OK cool, but how will you make them? Use a GIMP Template or what? ;)

I wont use a template i guess...

Btw.
h3u0.png

:sneaky:

Which tyres? Bridgestone?

I had PS as a test-version. For me it was the other way around :D
¸
I had a request for you :)

3 tone color, Nose in red and the rear in blacks, seperate with yellow strip front of cockpit, for yellow strip, imagine if you saw in both way, its a McDonald M appear, so on the side this strip need to look like a leg of the M.

Front wing red and the rear wing to.

side pod saw VRT logo, made it like you want its the team name, on over it on the side middle vent McDonalds. You can put somewhere, Goodyear, Magnetti Marelli and Champion logo.

my little project that I forgot about because I couldn't find the correct .png files, and I am very bad at cropping .jpg pics to do anything about it...
but here it is, it is a West sponsored, Hakkinen era McLaren Mercedes. It is closest to a 2000 MP4-15 more than anything. I understand it does have tobacco advertising, I could probably change it if people are too unhappy. I will try to get a non-tobacco version soonest, just need to find the correct files etc.
thanks to the awesome @Benutzername for the wings :D
Mclaren MP4-15.png

anyone is welcome to use it in FR. please message me beforehand though, I won't accept people just using it
don't be surprised if I have an updated version, I think there is at least 1 sponsor I have left out :thumbsdown:
current project is now a Lotus E21 (this years car)

¸
I had a request for you :)

3 tone color, Nose in red and the rear in blacks, seperate with yellow strip front of cockpit, for yellow strip, imagine if you saw in both way, its a McDonald M appear, so on the side this strip need to look like a leg of the M.

Front wing red and the rear wing to.

side pod saw VRT logo, made it like you want its the team name, on over it on the side middle vent McDonalds. You can put somewhere, Goodyear, Magnetti Marelli and Champion logo.

So, the front wing is red, the nose is red, too.
Rear wing and rear part (airbox for example) is black.
Logos are self explantory.

VRT? Its the team nameand i should make the logo for it?

If thats right the only things i cant understand atm is:

seperate with yellow strip front of cockpit, for yellow strip, imagine if you saw in both way, its a McDonald M appear, so on the side this strip need to look like a leg of the M.

and

on over it on the side middle vent McDonalds

So, the front wing is red, the nose is red, too.
Rear wing and rear part (airbox for example) is black.
Logos are self explantory.

VRT? Its the team nameand i should make the logo for it?

If thats right the only things i cant understand atm is:

seperate with yellow strip front of cockpit, for yellow strip, imagine if you saw in both way, its a McDonald M appear, so on the side this strip need to look like a leg of the M.

and

on over it on the side middle vent McDonalds
Yes thats i want

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back