Forum Racing Livery Maker 2.0

And then how do I unlock the layers? ;)

If you press "+" (on the layer thingy, not on your keyboard), the layers in the layer group will pop out. if you want to make them visible/unvisible, click on the eye symbol in front of the layer. If the layer is visible, there is an eye, if it is visible, but the layer group which has the layer in it is not visible, there will be an eye with a stripe on it. Means, the "activated" layer cant be seen, cause the layer group were the layer is in is not activated. If something is just not activated, then there will be a white area

If you press "+" (on the layer thingy, not on your keyboard), the layers in the layer group will pop out. if you want to make them visible/unvisible, click on the eye symbol in front of the layer. If the layer is visible, there is an eye, if it is visible, but the layer group which has the layer in it is not visible, there will be an eye with a stripe on it. Means, the "activated" layer cant be seen, cause the layer group were the layer is in is not activated. If something is just not activated, then there will be a white area

OK, how do I ungroup layers, because I can't paint any at the moment? ;)

OK, how do I ungroup layers, because I can't paint any at the moment? ;)

What do you mean?

You pop them out with the "+" (not on your keyboard)

If you popped everything out, you click on "paint-area" on the part which you ant to paint. Then you can start painting. If you want to have it easier (to not draw just a big square, if you try, you know what i mean), then make a rightclick on "paint-area" and click on: Select Alphachannel or something like that.

What do you mean?

You pop them out with the "+" (not on your keyboard)

If you popped everything out, you click on "paint-area" on the part which you ant to paint. Then you can start painting. If you want to have it easier (to not draw just a big square, if you try, you know what i mean), then make a rightclick on "paint-area" and click on: Select Alphachannel or something like that.

Where does it say paint area?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back