Forum Racing Livery Maker 2.0

Lets say, you want to paint the helmet first.

Then you can see in the layer menu:
Helmet
>Helmet 1
>>Overlay...
>>Paint-Area Visor HLMT1

Explanation:
Dont touch the overlay, it makes the "3D effect"
Paint-Area: here you can paint
Visor= You can paint the visor of the helmet
HLMT= Helmet
1= Helmet 1, cause it is under: Helmet 1

If you click on Paint-Area Visor HLMT 1 you are able to drwa things just on the visor (and a bit around it)
To avoid the painting a bit around it thingy make a rightclick on Paint-Area Visor HLMT 1 and select something like: Select Alphachannel.

Now you just can paint on the visor. Just pick the pencil from your Toolbox Menu, pick your colour and draw

It says 'Cannot paint on layer groups'

It doesn't let me paint or draw on the car.

Then you selected the layer group and not the paint area. Just click on Paint-Area Visor HLTM 1 (the layer should appear in light blue now, then do the right click thing what i said on Paint-Area Visor HLMT 1.

You right clicked on a layer group. its called Wings+Some Stuff.

If you would have done it on: Paint-Area Visor HLMT 1 it would be fine

I already did before, but still nothing, only difference is now it doesn't say 'cannot paint on layer groups'. But if I click on say 'Wheels' for example, it would say that again?

I already did before, but still nothing, only difference is now it doesn't say 'cannot paint on layer groups'. But if I click on say 'Wheels' for example, it would say that again?

It would beacuse "Wheels" is not one layer, its a group of layers. YOu just can paint on the lowest layer

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back