Formula-SimRacing ASR1992 Championship [Unofficial]

In your controller file under the FFB section there's a setting called Jolt Magnitude, default it's at 1.5 i believe. Turning that down should get rid of the vibration from the bumps without lowering the FFB strenght, I have mine set at 0.75 atm.

In your controller file under the FFB section there's a setting called Jolt Magnitude, default it's at 1.5 i believe. Turning that down should get rid of the vibration from the bumps without lowering the FFB strenght, I have mine set at 0.75 atm.

I set it all the way to 0 and loaded t hat controller file and there didn't seem to be any difference. At this point though, I've done a lot of laps and I'm totally used to the vibration now.

Same for me, unfortunately I won't be able to attend the next race.

Also I think it would be better for everyone if I withdraw myself from the season, I'm way too slow, well someone has to the last that's not a problem but getting lapped four time I felt that it was quite dangerous and I don't want to bother the other drivers.

I was hit in T1 by somebody, spun and got 6 S&G as a result (by the way 20 sec each, not 10 sec). Asked Kris for help but obviously he was busy driving :( Too bad, I had really good pace, TOP4 was possible. On positive side now I have good setup to build on in Hungary, see you there.

Really happy with how qualifying went. I didn't think my setup was very good in qualifying so happy with 9th. Then in the warmup session I got a drivethru penalty for speeding in the pitlane. I'm really not a fan of being penalized for changing gears from 1st to 2nd with the speed limiter on but what can you do. Luckily the penalty didn't carry over to the race.

Then the race was a complete disaster. Off the line well but then starting from the first corner to the fifth lap I was involved in a serious of unfortunate incidents I would characterize as not my fault and then I face-in-palm ragequit miles back from everyone else. Felt very bitter as I was much closer to the aliens in terms of pace this time round and I thought my race pace would be even better than quali (relatively speaking) but that's life. Hoping for more in two weeks.

2nd Post updated with results and link to French GP race analysis.

Rough race for some of us. Sorry about cutting out of Q early, that was my fault.

I will put up the server this week for Hungaroring. Race isn't until Jan 4th. This may be pushed back depending on Winter Series. Hopefully we have a European server by then too!

I messed up by stretching my first set of tyres out trying to one stop, I really should have pitted when I was in 5th but stayed out and was a sitting target, I didn't try and make the next set last and pitted for the 2nd time with about ten laps to go, I was making up time on the next car but with 2 or 3 laps to go my front left disc decided to break and I had to retire, bloody Brembo I'm going back to Carbon Industries for the next race.

its been me that took of dmitry at the first corner - although visualy its been some space its seems that the rf2 engine thought different
overall my race wasn't that good, had some minor excursions and hat a few contacts with eugene, for which i'm also sorry - hopefully hungary will be better :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back