Formula-SimRacing ASR1992 Championship [Unofficial]

Brake disc failures are definitely not restricted to only race sessions - the VSC2 is proof of this (both the test race and the actual race were run in practice sessions).

Regarding engine failures, as far as I'm aware the likelihood of this occurring during a race session is higher than in other sessions; there might be a parameter that can be adjusted to change this behaviour, but to my knowledge (and based on conversations I've had with a number of other people about rF2) engine wear is higher (more realistic?) during race sessions, and the engine is more prone to blowing up. However, don't quote me on this. I think the same might also apply to brake disk failures and punctures, and other failures that can occur in the game.

Hi, I'm fairly new here and would like to sign-up. Can I sign up in any team where there is only 1 driver ?
If yes, here's my sign-up :
Name: Kenzo Schmitz
Car: Venturi

Are we using the last chicane or do we ignore that and use the old part of the track ?

Ok I just tried using the old part of the circuit but you get a cut warning and lose your lap so chicane it is.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back