Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

Realistic race worn carbon
bc7ea95017cfa7f7aa7072cd962e3073.jpg

Seriously? Hehe, would need 3 pages there. But for starters, a Lotus Esprit S1 early model? No wings, spoilers or splitters? And a Ferrari Dino 348 GT4. Got a couple more but those will keep you busy for at least 3 weeks I guess, looking at the speed you guys work at. :laugh:

with the shocking news that ASR has lost the rights to the CDTP 2006 mod to the snakes that are ACFL I think you guys should really push yourselves and get a great season mod going ;) ;)

in all seriousness love the progress and you pretty much have my money for any and all projects :)

with the shocking news that ASR has lost the rights to the CDTP 2006 mod to the snakes that are ACFL I think you guys should really push yourselves and get a great season mod going ;) ;)

in all seriousness love the progress and you pretty much have my money for any and all projects :)
We do not really concern ourselves with politics ,
everything we make is scratch made , adding low poly mods to a high poly engine like AC makes no sense , although in the past there as been some amazing mods , again this was the past ,
we aim to create AAA high poly scratch made content now , that we could update in the future , quite easily ,
importing cars from other sims is just all Tri no quad , hard to work with , and simply not even 20% of the quality , My LOD_B is higher in poly on all our content than RF1 cars ,

Best to stay out of other peoples business and concentrate on our own bringing communities content that they can enjoy for many years to come :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%