Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

9g5fAum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I sent David a message is, that I have been working on this for a few weeks now, and @Brownninja97 although you are correct, the Chassis is not that much difference, the engine, the gearing as @garyjpaterson said, these are low powered, and small gearing, but still reach 120mph+, the weight the aero is a lot different. They both have the same wings, same push rod steering, same wheels, diff tyres.

Is this time, I also got permission from JHR Development to re-produce Bill Mongers livery for the car, which looks amazing :)
BILLY_MONGER_2.jpg

The reason I sent David a message is, that I have been working on this for a few weeks now, and @Brownninja97 although you are correct, the Chassis is not that much difference, the engine, the gearing as @garyjpaterson said, these are low powered, and small gearing, but still reach 120mph+, the weight the aero is a lot different. They both have the same wings, same push rod steering, same wheels, diff tyres.

Is this time, I also got permission from JHR Development to re-produce Bill Mongers livery for the car, which looks amazing :)
View attachment 200115
Monger-004-1800.jpg

Last edited:
It is based on the Formula K as stated, and edited, where is it edited? We have added Wheels "texture" and tyre "texture", and changed the animation, so it replicates the Seq Gear Box and Paddle Shift so don't need permission, as not "model" changes, like the fun Rocket car that was done and posted on here?

And it's great to see scratch made material, and I am fan of this, as you will see from my previous mods, so happy days.

Reactions: CC
It is based on the Formula K as stated, and edited, where is it edited? We have added Wheels "texture" and tyre "texture", and changed the animation, so it replicates the Seq Gear Box and Paddle Shift so don't need permission, as not "model" changes, like the fun Rocket car that was done and posted on here?

And it's great to see scratch made material, and I am fan of this, as you will see from my previous mods, so happy days.
Livery looks awesome man , great work on it :)

Do you guys maybe consider doing some kind of Formula Ford 1600 after the RSS4 is done, so some time around 2021 perhaps? You know, staying in the theme of going down the open wheeler carreer ladder :)

I have been asking for, I forgot how long now, we need the Formula Ford 1600 / 1800 based on the Van Diemen chassis with no rear aero in our lives

@chargingcar Come on......Give it to us :D:D
Formula_1600_2011_11_26-013.JPG
Is this what was in the NKPro ?
Cant remember exactly but those lower formulas was awesome , really fun to drive on the smaller tracks :D

Just take the spoiler off it like an step1 variation and you are good to go. oh and cut the tyres in half and err just make an entire field of group c, bpr, late gt1, early gt1 cars, the whole of the ferrari poll list and a citreon cactus. Judging by your pace that should take around two weeks yes?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%