A little wear at the rear , was too shiny for my liking so updated it all ,
maybe its too much maybe not who knows , I like it anyways :D
eee4ac3c6a3c24fc5da86f20109fd5ea.jpg

b2392f9562acb13d5e75a9f9a9429701.jpg

A little wear at the rear , was too shiny for my liking so updated it all ,
maybe its too much maybe not who knows , I like it anyways :D
eee4ac3c6a3c24fc5da86f20109fd5ea.jpg

b2392f9562acb13d5e75a9f9a9429701.jpg
Great Idea, not to much i think. Maybe its way to late to ask this but what do you think about a rotary engine sound like the Pro Mazda had?

Reactions: CC
Great Idea, not to much i think. Maybe its way to late to ask this but what do you think about a rotary engine sound like the Pro Mazda had?
Sound is incredible man , absolute work of art , sounds like a mini jet fighter , leaves me speechless :D

Looks good, I reckon it would look better if the whole disk wasn't glowing, just the area where the piston/pad makes most pressure - ie a bit more contrast.

MxSHVgR.jpg
dont know what happened with the settings , the hybrid I had a custom alpha mask that worked inside the dds , so was a really nice detail , the rss2 would not work at all the glow ,
after about 4hrs looked at the texture , only when i removed the alpha channel it worked , strange ,
but anyways , now im using the same dds without any alpha , maybe it wants adjusting slightly who know , yours are tiny in comparison so there is less to glow right there :)

:thumbsup:

Anyway, what was the problem with the RSS2 glow? Just not showing up at all?

Maybe this is not any help, but I had the issue before that the brake disk had multiple materials, and therefore subobjects - turns out you need to reference the correct subobject in the brakes.ini instead of the overall object, for example: "diskLF_SUB0" instead of "diskLF"

As I said, you probably know that already but thought I should say just in case it helps.

:thumbsup:

Anyway, what was the problem with the RSS2 glow? Just not showing up at all?

Maybe this is not any help, but I had the issue before that the brake disk had multiple materials, and therefore subobjects - turns out you need to reference the correct subobject in the brakes.ini instead of the overall object, for example: "diskLF_SUB0" instead of "diskLF"

As I said, you probably know that already but thought I should say just in case it helps.
Yes learnt that too a while back ,
thats why it took almost 4hrs ,
To start with I did have multi objects running , I forgot from the hybrid I had to strip all the down too that had like 3 , this RSS2 just the 2 , so anyways to start with thought oh no ,
stripped it all down replaced all the materials , and made all the changes to the LOD ,
anyways made changes to the LOD and settings and materials , still didnt work , so after a few hrs investigated the texture ,
for some reason the hybrid glow worked with my custom alpha , but the rss2 didnt work , but same exact kunos shaders ,
This is my Hybrid Glow ,
d4d9d311fb0a6ec37d70d0ceb842540a.gif

This is my RSS2
Same texture just no Alpha
2028c8bfdc52b808aad94a43930df96f.png

Strange bug , but anyways they work and look nice what else to do ? :D

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 132 57.6%