Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

Champagne :whistling:
To be exact: Victor Champagne ;)
And this name combination and all other were created by the famous http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ :cool:. Just couldn't resist to just that special one.:rolleyes:

Here's a preview of the planned fake drivers. I hope there isn't any insult, misunderstanding or spelling errors.
Code:
1.  Sancho Rocha - ESP
2.  Luca Koenig - GER
3.  Victor Champagne - FRA
4.  Luis Costa - POR
5.  Josh Goddard - GBR
6.  Aaron Hobbs - GBR
7.  Bao Tang - CHN
8.  Song Cheng - CHN
9.  Sancho Carrasco - MEX
10. Gianni Guerrero - MEX
11. Kittisak Sirajab - THA
12. Apollos Parhusip - IDN
13. Spencer Bracy - AUS
14. Nate Curtain - AUS

• Deleted member 130869

Nice to see formulaHEINE as part of the group. There are only 3 fellow painters whose content I trust for accuracy and quality, and he is one of them. :thumbsup:

Nice to see formulaHEINE as part of the group. There are only 3 fellow painters whose content I trust for accuracy and quality, and he is one of them. :thumbsup:
He is independent , but commissioned , and always welcome to paint for us , quality is exceptional at 110% non stop :)

• Deleted member 130869

Who are the other two? :cautious:

Thank you very much Gui! :)

I won't name names, haha. But I mean non-paid hobbyists like myself and these two other who have painted for cars in Assetto and Automobilista, who nitpick their own content and won't settle for less. It's nice someone of our trade is getting some commission, it's rare for it to come our way! And will you keep real life livery versions as a separate, skinpack download?

Maybe you can take a month longer, modify the car to at least all different european f4 cars and sell one for 3.99€ and all in one pack for 4.99.

I'm not sure, but the cars are nearly similar, right? At the speed you work it shouldn't be that much more afford for you;):inlove:

Maybe you can take a month longer, modify the car to at least all different european f4 cars and sell one for 3.99€ and all in one pack for 4.99.

I'm not sure, but the cars are nearly similar, right? At the speed you work it shouldn't be that much more afford for you;):inlove:
how do you mean modify it ?
in what way ?

how do you mean modify it ?
in what way ?

The chassis are nearly similar, but for example, the ADAC F4 (German) has a different front wing than the british F4 and it does'nt have these ugly saucisse cerbs on the nose.

And at the beginning of the thread there were some differences in engines ect.

What I meant, was that the slight differences will be integrated.

But I don't know how much work that is, in my imagination it is not that much extra work because you can use the base, you already have.

I won't name names, haha. But I mean non-paid hobbyists like myself and these two other who have painted for cars in Assetto and Automobilista, who nitpick their own content and won't settle for less. It's nice someone of our trade is getting some commission, it's rare for it to come our way! And will you keep real life livery versions as a separate, skinpack download?
At the moment i've planned 1 real life livery.
It's pretty obvious which it will be, due to public demand. ;)
Not sure if i will make the real counterparts to the 'fictional' ones.

The chassis are nearly similar, but for example, the ADAC F4 (German) has a different front wing than the british F4 and it does'nt have these ugly saucisse cerbs on the nose.

And at the beginning of the thread there were some differences in engines ect.

What I meant, was that the slight differences will be integrated.

But I don't know how much work that is, in my imagination it is not that much extra work because you can use the base, you already have.
Don't let chargingcar read this. :roflmao:

The different F4 chassis homologated by the FIA may look to one similiar, but they have many differences. Please inform you about the different chassis before further comments on slighty different noses, etc.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_4

All i know is, that the RSS4 will be very detailed little formula car! ;)

Don't let chargingcar read this. :roflmao:

The different F4 chassis homologated by the FIA may look to one similiar, but they have many differences. Please inform you about the different chassis before further comments on slighty different noses, etc.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_4

All i know is, that the RSS4 will be very detailed little formula car! ;)

Ok sorry ^^ Like I said, in my Imaginations...:speechless:
Just dreaming about having the german ADAC F4 (Tatuus + Abarth) because I am a german:D and in my opinion it's the more beautiful car.

custom_showroom_1501830005.jpg

custom_showroom_1501830061.jpg

Looks awesome.
Thanks man ,
Just finishing these rear suspension arms right now ,
I just did the bottom arms , needs UV doing ,

top rear arms slightly more complicated ,
front and rear hubs are the same hubs , top brackets is different ,
so just made a new top bracket now from my cad reference ,
just about to prepare the nuts and bolts ,
shouldnt be too long now this external details ,

hopefully at some point tomorrow can finish the interior ,in which is pretty basic stuff ,
wheel will take one day id say ,
last 4-5 i have made took between 12-16hrs from scratch with all buttons and settings ,
not including the display , [realistic or not] still takes time ,

this interior will be accurate to the car , circumstances are different with this build ,

hopefully at some point in the nest 3-4 days can start the LOD :)

To clarify on your inquiries / questions ,
the chassis you are talking about is a totally different chassis ,
its simply not possible to modify one chassis , suspension , wheels , interior , steering wheel , UVS and textures and settings ,
so would mean a totally brand new build from scratch , would be for rss anyways , we do not cut corners on projects , things might not be 100% accurate but this is due to licensing as we all know ,
this RSS4 build as quite a few differences to the real car ,
only minor , but its not a F4 car , but looks like one when painted in some aspects ,

so in saying this , if one car takes maybe 4-5-6 weeks and is 3,99 , making a new build wouldnt be an extra 1 euro , I wouldnt be making it for this anyways , not for 100,s and 100,s of hrs work ,

best option is that someone simply paints the season your asking about ,
there all F4 , some have a lot of differences as we discussed at the start of this thread ,
but all mygale chassis using eco boost are roughly the same ,
depending on climate obviously one country might be 2-3-4bhp more ,
with fuel and climate differences :)

Hi Shaun ,
Our RSS2 car has loads of differences to the real car , maybe over 10 and then the steering wheel isnt correct either ,
but unless you are an engineer or work in 3D and create such things , maybe to the naked eye you wont never notice these things , not unless under maybe 1meter and spend quite some time looking ,

Same here with this RSS4 Build , yes its got some nice details and yes in some ways looks like a F4 car ,
brown bread also looks like white bread in some ways but the color and texture is slightly different ,

we make no logos , no branding , sell nothing with branding , and I know where all the visual details we did different ,
same with the 79 car , same thing :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back