Cars Formula RSS 4 by Race Sim Studio

Guess real brandings would bring licence issuse right?
If you was making a real car maybe , our cars are not real ,
URD , SMS , Slight Mad , Dozens of gaming companies over the last 2 decades have made accurate looking similar in style cars with zero issues ,
Its only for example ,
If you make a mm accurate ferrari and sell it as a ferrari , with branding and logos and sponsors ,
but all this is too many politics for me ,

its simply not a F4 car , but in some aspects it may appear to some people to look like one :)

If you was making a real car maybe , our cars are not real ,
URD , SMS , Slight Mad , Dozens of gaming companies over the last 2 decades have made accurate looking similar in style cars with zero issues ,
Its only for example ,
If you make a mm accurate ferrari and sell it as a ferrari , with branding and logos and sponsors ,
but all this is too many politics for me ,

its simply not a F4 car , but in some aspects it may appear to some people to look like one :)
Did you took the rules or something like that to build your car or how did you made it? Like your F Hybrid car(That how i understand how you build that car) Or is this just a your idea about a car under a F3 car?

Did you took the rules or something like that to build your car or how did you made it? Or is this just a your idea about a car under a F3 car?
RSR Made a perfect F3 car man ,
so we simply decided to make a RRS4 car instead , thats all man nothing else ,
we respect other teams and content and work along side other teams as long as we know what is happening :)

Its simply not a F4 car , but in some aspects it may appear to some people to look like one :)[/QUOTE]

It is a real F4 car. Have a look at the british F4 series. Only the steering wheel will be different I guess.

Its simply not a F4 car , but in some aspects it may appear to some people to look like one :)

It is a real F4 car. Have a look at the british F4 series. Only the steering wheel will be different I guess.[/QUOTE]
Its simply not a F4 car , but in some aspects it may appear to some people to look like one

Its simply not a F4 car , but in some aspects it may appear to some people to look like one :)

It is a real F4 car. Have a look at the british F4 series. Only the steering wheel will be different I guess.[/QUOTE]
Taking nothing away from RSS, I actually have done an F4 Mod (using the Formula K Model) based on the British F4 Championship, so I have got data about the engine, the gear box, ratios, weight, aero, and I got permission to re-create Billy Mongers Livery as well as the Ford Ecoboost Media Livery, but I held off, as I thought, they was creating an F4 car.

I might get back to it, and release it :thumbsdown:

billy_monger.jpg

It is a real F4 car. Have a look at the british F4 series. Only the steering wheel will be different I guess.
Taking nothing away from RSS, I actually have done an F4 Mod (using the Formula K Model) based on the British F4 Championship, so I have got data about the engine, the gear box, ratios, weight, aero, and I got permission to re-create Billy Mongers Livery as well as the Ford Ecoboost Media Livery, but I held off, as I thought, they was creating an F4 car.

I might get back to it, and release it :thumbsdown:

View attachment 205210[/QUOTE]
Release it man , dont let all that hard work go to waste :thumbsup:

Like I said it might appear to look like a F4 car but its not ,
and again your mod may appear to look like a F4 but again its not , its a tatuus fa1

Come on people lets stay on topic ,
if you have cars and mods , just release it and be done , this is not your local gazette , or weekly doctors meeting :thumbsup:

Its a RRS4 thread says so in the OP :geek::geek:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back