Formula Legacy Manager - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he still is. One can interpret this "swap" as Williams just buying Pironi from McLaren.
McLaren is also the only tier 1 team so they are bound to get Rosberg if (when) they bid for him.
I'd rather not "interpret"...let's do things by the rules and see how it works out. If Williams just bought Pironi from you, then just leave out the whole Rosberg part.
Williams have agreed that they will let Rosberg leave from the team to race for the newly crowned champions McLaren.
I believe this line in particular is what got us all worked up. Rosberg isn't actually free to race for McLaren...McLaren needs to go through the motions of making a proper contract offer.

Well, in fact, you were all right.

Pironi has been bought (500$ minimum fee) by Williams, he signs 3 years.

Rosberg IS still free. You don't necessary need to offer a driver in return. It was not a Trade, just a Sell.

However, being the one and only Tier 1 team, McLaren, by offering 3 years to Rosberg on their 1st Pick, will sign him for sure.

Off Season - Signing Drivers

1484323681-capture-d-ecran-2017-01-13-a-17-07-23.png

Off Season - Tiers Infos, Wages & Budget

1484323630-capture-d-ecran-2017-01-13-a-17-06-50.png

You can now give me your Sponsor & make your Buys ! Remember that this is the last season before the next Reshuffle !

HAHA! YEESSS!!
Can't believe I already got a top-class driver at tier 5! :cool:

Good to see James back with us, someone that will carry our team after the reshuffle and give us much needed points :inlove:
Sponsor finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back