1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Formula Legacy Manager - 70s

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Meff28s, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Tim.E

Tim.E
    Premium Member

That turned out quite poor in the end.

2. Meff28s

Meff28s
    Premium Member

FIA Announcement - Retirement & HoF

F. Cevert & R. Peterson both 37 years old and both World Champions have decided to retire. "It has been eleven unbelievable years.. I've tried to give to BRM as much as they've given me.. thanks for all guys. François and I, have both known the best and the worst in this sport, we'll certainly leave a mark on Formula One, isn't it what we all try to achieve ?"

J-P. Jabouille, 39 years old has also decided to retire but no one seemed to be interested by his statement.

François Cevert & Ronnie Peterson have both entered the Formula One Drivers' Hall Of Fame

[​IMG]

• Sad Sad x 1
  3. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium Member

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Everything on engine doesn't boost our goal...

5. Toleman
    ($3862)
    +5 Aero ($1000)
    +5 Engine ($1000)
    +1 Mech ($200)
    Bank $1662

6. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium Member

This isn't funny @Milos, how'm I supposed to continue now?

7. You just made a contraction out of "How am" and it's totally genius. How did the English or Americans never figure that out?

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium Member

Seriously? I always thought it was a quite common thing :laugh:

9. It's quite common speaking, yes, but I've never seen it written like that. And I'm a 42 year old native English speaker!

10. Meff28s

Meff28s
    Premium Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  11. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

The promised lands! So good to secure the title, great drives by both Gilles and Didier to take both titles this season. Really awesome.

12. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

Damn that championship was close
    gg @Aidan Keranen

Points sponsor and Aero +8 for next season.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen

McLaren
    McLaren would like to thank Didier Pironi for his hard work this season in securing our first constructors title. However, the team and driver agreed a change of pace was in order, and it comes that Didier will be leaving to take an open seat at Williams.
    A fantastic driver, we're sure he'll succeed there as well.

14. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Williams secure Didier Pironi
    Williams have secured Didier Pironi from McLaren to join the Williams team after the expiration of Keke's contract.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  15. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium Member

How do you swap Rosberg when he has no contract? :cautious:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen

Complex thingy-do's

17. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium Member

I could've paid you for Pironi's services. You'd have gotten Rosberg anyway since you're tier 1 ;)

18. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen

I did get paid in the end :unsure: It was sort of gentleman's agreement I guess.

19. Rosberg should have been on the open market, not available for a trade. @Meff28s would have to see Rosberg on someone's wish list and he go through bidding with all interested parties.

20. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium Member

I'm sure he still is. One can interpret this "swap" as Williams just buying Pironi from McLaren.
    McLaren is also the only tier 1 team so they are bound to get Rosberg if (when) they bid for him.

• Agree Agree x 1