Formula Legacy Manager - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIA Announcement - Retirement & HoF

F. Cevert & R. Peterson both 37 years old and both World Champions have decided to retire. "It has been eleven unbelievable years.. I've tried to give to BRM as much as they've given me.. thanks for all guys. François and I, have both known the best and the worst in this sport, we'll certainly leave a mark on Formula One, isn't it what we all try to achieve ?"

J-P. Jabouille, 39 years old has also decided to retire but no one seemed to be interested by his statement.

François Cevert & Ronnie Peterson have both entered the Formula One Drivers' Hall Of Fame

1484152958-capture-d-ecran-2017-01-11-a-17-31-32.png

• Deleted member 161052

Everything on engine doesn't boost our goal...

McLaren
McLaren would like to thank Didier Pironi for his hard work this season in securing our first constructors title. However, the team and driver agreed a change of pace was in order, and it comes that Didier will be leaving to take an open seat at Williams.
A fantastic driver, we're sure he'll succeed there as well.

• Deleted member 161052

Williams secure Didier Pironi
Williams have secured Didier Pironi from McLaren to join the Williams team after the expiration of Keke's contract.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure he still is. One can interpret this "swap" as Williams just buying Pironi from McLaren.
McLaren is also the only tier 1 team so they are bound to get Rosberg if (when) they bid for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back