Formula Legacy Manager - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as you're waiting for me now.. I'll give you two options.

1) IF my budget will be capped before the 1982 season or right now (which I find unfair as in that case the loophole I found in the rules and my 5 wasted seasons will be for nothing. You already let BRM and Surtees get championship(s) for bargaining all 99 stats for $50 at the start of the game)
-Sponsor: Top 15
+5 engine ($500), +10 aero ($1000), +10 mechanics ($1000) - $2500

2) IF my budget will be capped before the 1983 season like you told me in PMs
-Sponsor: Finish
-No buys

You already let BRM and Surtees get championship(s) for bargaining all 99 stats for $50 at the start of the game
That got patched when we did the 10 maximum per attribute per upgrade. I turned Tyrrell from a back-of-the-grid car to championship winning with the cap on spending. You'll be fine if you start upgrading.

That got patched when we did the 10 maximum per attribute per upgrade. I turned Tyrrell from a back-of-the-grid car to championship winning with the cap on spending. You'll be fine if you start upgrading.
yup. and our 99 upgrade was fixed as quick as possible.
And iirc milos wanted to do the same thing but didnt do his upgrades early enough (waiting another season)

that got patched after BRT and Surtees already upgraded their stats to 99

And iirc milos wanted to do the same thing but didnt do his upgrades early enough (waiting another season)
yep, I only had money for bringing one stat up to 99 and I had to leave the other at 39. But that would put me tier 2 so I did less.

edit:
@Meff28s you should probably stop telling insider information in PM's.
I publically requested to be told in advance, and so I was.
By the way, I love it how you always turn up to whenever a topic about me doing well is discussed. First you defended the ridiculous tier choices (which made me move to saving money in the first place..), and now that I saved money and wasted 5 seasons, again you're not ok with that. Why don't you think of a loophole in the rules yourself if my ideas make you so unhappy?
Such a Ferrari-like approach, if you can't beat it, ban it. Pathetic.

Last edited:
By the way, I love it how you always turn up to whenever a topic about me doing well is discussed. First you defended the ridiculous tier choices (which made me move to saving money in the first place..), and now that I saved money and wasted 5 seasons, again you're not ok with that. Why don't you think of a loophole in the rules yourself if my ideas make you so unhappy?
Such a Ferrari-like approach, if you can't beat it, ban it. Pathetic.
It's not about you, stop taking everything personally. I have no problem with you saving money.
But I have a problem with some people knowing what others don't and I know this because Meffs has told me insider information too. I have since told him not to tell me because I felt like cheating.

It's not about you. I have no problem with you saving money.
But I have a problem with some people knowing what others don't and I know this because Meffs has told me insider information too. I have since told him not to tell me because I felt like cheating.
ah, fair enough then. :thumbsup: I appologize for my earlier post in that case :redface:
I recall saying something similar during the Shadow era :p
I felt this time it was fine because I requested it, but it probably should have been made public

Milos... You always seem to take everything way too personal.

Loopholes are gonna be fixed as quick as possible. Because they are loopholes.
If you find one, ok, good for you but you have to remember that these are probably gonna be fixed soon.
The 99 tactic was quite obvious to me. And obviously its not the main spirit of the game to do it like that. It was announced that it will be fixed so i upgraded earlier.

Your saving method: In every other game we already have a budget cap. Just because its bad when anyone surely will win if they wait long enough. I recognised that problem vut forgot to mention it, still it was a matter of time when we change the rules a bit. At least when someone is trying to do this exact method.
You saved for quite some time already, loopholes are fixed quick normally. Therefore it was logical that the time is near to alter the rules

+ in your case i am not even sure if the tactic will work out. You only can upgrade +10 everytime and we others are upgrading aswell. we get extra cash for good results, a rhing that you werent able to do (though you had a tier 5 car and better earnings, but i had that aswell because of my tactic. My tactic still seems to look quite good).
so yeah, its not about banning xour tactics. its about fixing loopholes.

why the hell did i write that? :D

+ in your case i am not even sure if the tactic will work out. You only can upgrade +10 everytime and we others are upgrading aswell. we get extra cash for good results, a rhing that you werent able to do (though you had a tier 5 car and better earnings
I am confident it will work out, but not if the budget is gonna get capped right now or at the end of THIS season, I'd be forced to spend some money right now, which would make it even more expensive to buy upgrades, and I'd have to buy more of them due to the reshuffle coming up at the end of this season.
And then it's definetly not going to work out well. I'd consider giving my manager seat to someone on the waiting list if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%