Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a season. Every finished race for Gonzalez was on the podium. What a legend!
What a performance these last 2 seasons! I'm really pleased :)

Happy new year everyone !
54CXoip.png

Now the signing process is complete.. I can tell you what happens with the new system :thumbsup:

Here are your Season rewards (in PP, always) to build you car for next season :
bXqmzFo.png

You all get 5PP + the PP won with your bets + some PP for your drivers (the worse they are, the more PP you'll get. +1 for a B driver, +2 for a C driver and +3 for a D driver)

As you're assigned to a specific Tier, you get a minimum pace. Here is a table that shows your current pace and the PP you will be able to spend (or not) on Aero & Engine before the season starts :
0l4ctU4.png

Last thing about the buys, here is the 1957 calendar where you can see the "style" of each track :
Jc39teW.png

What it means is that during the Argentine GP, 80% of your Eng rating will count and only 20% of your Aero. During Monaco it will be the opposite.

Finally you now have to pick a Sponsor, here's the table where you can see which reward you could get in line with your Tier. Choose wisely ;)

vapKAzR.png

@rubaru
@Millsy24
@Jimlaad43
@kedy89
@Slyfrequency
@Benutzername
@Milos
@Omer Said
@The_Laskinator
@oorjit07

You have 48h to send me (in PM) :
• Your bets for the next Champions
• Your Sponsor for the season
• Your Aero and/or Engine buys

NB : And don't forget those little new rules..
• You cannot buy more than 9 PP on one department during a market. (so you can't spend more than 18 PP at once, +9 Aero +9 Eng)
• You won't be able to have more than 10 PP in your reserve after a market and after only. Every PP saved above will be destroyed.

I didn't realise Thailand had ever had an F1 driver, that's pretty cool (Bira)
He was a Prince too.
Prince Birabongse Bhanudej Bhanubandh or Prince Bira of Siam.

He's not the only royalty to race. Johnny Dumfries, or John Colum Crichton-Stuart, 7th Marquess of Bute, raced for lotus in 1986. Plus, the guy who nearly won Macau this year - Ferdinand Habsburg - is actually a member of the Austrian royal family - Ferdinand Zvonimir Maria Balthus Keith Michael Otto Antal Bahnam Leonhard von Habsburg to give him his full name.

He was a Prince too.
Prince Birabongse Bhanudej Bhanubandh or Prince Bira of Siam.

He's not the only royalty to race. Johnny Dumfries, or John Colum Crichton-Stuart, 7th Marquess of Bute, raced for lotus in 1986. Plus, the guy who nearly won Macau this year - Ferdinand Habsburg - is actually a member of the Austrian royal family - Ferdinand Zvonimir Maria Balthus Keith Michael Otto Antal Bahnam Leonhard von Habsburg to give him his full name.
I believe that Alfonso Antonio Vicente Eduardo Angel Blas Francisco de Borja Cabeza de Vaca y Leighton, Marquis of Portago, or simply Alfonso de Portago, was Spanish royalty member

Lfb9LaJ.png

1957 Formula One Season (1-3)

YZqGXRK.png

A6t4mmG.png

GzYBMPE.png

v65LpeO.png

XrrPOG2.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

You're also able to change your sponsor during the season in wasting 3PP. If you haven't any, you will just have a negative PP reserve.

Last edited:
pDmdFag.png

1957 Formula One Season (4-6)

AaraU7y.png

SuLfqVT.png

79M8OWI.png

xpDC5Ue.png

4QPiSOm.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

Remember that you're still able to change your sponsor during the season in wasting 3PP. If you haven't any, you will just have a negative PP reserve.

Last edited:
How did you get the -3 for Connaught?

The DNFs for Gonzalez seem to be hurting. But it's good that they happen at our weaker tracks. Don't want to lose on the power tracks :p

As you may have noticed, we've had some Manager changes this year..

Vanwall's owner signed former BRM manager Jack Laskey to replace Manolis Sigoulakis who went to a different series.

Then BRM founder Raymond Mays needed to find someone to manage his team. He chose Pierre Resnais (@pierre815), the only son of a real trustworthy person he met late 1917, in France, during the First World War.

Welcome aboard @pierre815 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play