@oorjit07
@pierre815

FlmGCOa.png

vapKAzR.png

You have 48h to send me (in PM) :
• Your bets for the next Champions
• Your Sponsor for the season
• Your Aero and/or Engine buys

NB : And don't forget those market rules..
• You cannot buy more than 9 PP on one department during a market. (so you can't spend more than 18 PP at once, +9 Aero +9 Eng)
• You won't be able to have more than 10 PP in your reserve after a market and after only. Every PP saved above will be destroyed.

Last edited:
u91Bdrs.png

1959 Formula One Season (1-3)

kO9JgeE.png

0dhaSLp.png

i5k9UUb.png

UZIsP6k.png

pyztU26.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

Don't forget that you're also able to change your sponsor during the season in wasting 3PP. If you haven't any, you will just have a negative PP reserve.

I believe I'm going to set a record. Hugo is going to have to create a 5th Tier and I will be the first EVER in the history of the WORLD to join! Yay!!

If you're talking F1 only, you probably have to put Andretti (Mario obviously) and Phil Hill ahead of him.
The fact is Gurney hasn’t really have his chance to race with a good car contrary to Phil and Mario who were champion on the best car they could have. Especially Mario who, I’m pretty sure, would have never won his title if the Super Swede (your 70’s favorite) didn’t kill him self

The fact is Gurney hasn’t really have his chance to race with a good car contrary to Phil and Mario who were champion on the best car they could have. Especially Mario who, I’m pretty sure, would have never won his title if the Super Swede (your 70’s favorite) didn’t kill him self
Phil also wouldnt have won it if von Trips wouldnt have died.
I think he even said that Trips should have been champion.

Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back