Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
yU6PbCc.png

jPZA4d2.png

You've got 48h to send me your new number & your bets for the next Champions !

6 seasons in, and we've pretty much only had 2 teams winning. Cool stuff.
Yup. Very cool stuff indeed

-

In all seriousness: The titles last round felt better. I said it before that i feared that itll work out like it seems to right now. And i also say again that we should wait another few seasons, but i guesd the old system worked better.

Anyway

Yup. Very cool stuff indeed

-

In all seriousness: The titles last round felt better. I said it before that i feared that itll work out like it seems to right now. And i also say again that we should wait another few seasons, but i guesd the old system worked better.

Anyway
Seeing you're lineup, I bet you'll win both title for at least the next 3 seasons, probably coming close to equalizing your records of the first iteration of the game by the end of the 50s.

You guys have to know that from the moment I discovered some of you were "sharing their data".. I've worked on a new upgrade/setup system which would be closer to the old system (and could probably be ready for 1957 or 1958).
Having the same number for everyone was cool in my opinion as the smarter guys would win. Now, individual numbers mean a game based 90% on luck which annoys me. Sponsors and strategies will be back..

You guys have to know that from the moment I discovered some of you were "sharing their data".. I've worked on a new upgrade/setup system which would be closer to the old system (and could probably be ready for 1957 or 1958).
Having the same number for everyone was cool in my opinion as the smarter guys would win. Now, individual numbers mean a game based 90% on luck which annoys me. Sponsors and strategies will be back..
God i hate you. Look at how successful i am. Thats so totally unfair.

:p

Just saying that I didn't like the old system either. Way too often there were drops from 1st/2nd overall straight down to last, or vice versa.

m0b9zjC.png

1956 Formula One Season (4-6)
A season.. upside down !

GnxZl5B.png

zTjoniW.png

HHqEVS2.png

cbLnHgy.png

There is no deadline for this round.. You've got 3 or 4 days to send me a new number ! Do it when you'll have the time, I'll send you a reminder after Christmas ;)

By the way, you have to know that the new "upgrade" system will be ready for next season. I'll use those days to post an explanation :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 67 29.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 45 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 46 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 28 12.4%