Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
On second thoughts that aftertaste kinda remind of the good old glory days :geek:
21c3c821f7f127a76010949490f5f6b5.jpg

still not happy though there is still work here :)
Bloody hell, this car is gorgeous.

There was a night weather mod for Bahrain, Singapore and Abu Dhabi,
which made the FH17 tyres look really reflective like they were made out of plastic or glass.
Could that be caused by the tyre/car or by the weather/track?

There was a night weather mod for Bahrain, Singapore and Abu Dhabi,
which made the FH17 tyres look really reflective like they were made out of plastic or glass.
Could that be caused by the tyre/car or by the weather/track?
some of the 1st tires had too much specular highlights in the alpha channel on some tracks it looked not too nice but they kept getting updated last version was 1.5 this new version most likely be 2.0 once complete simply too much Dev past since 1.6 that was internally a long time ago,
but yes depending on pp filters and weather it will play a part in the tire :)

Well still not 100% completed on even the AC tires but the PSD as all my details now just requires more colors adding which is not a big job and the specular tweeking :)
But I believe the look is 95% where its needed.
76d66d0ecd62ab398fea582417b0a3a6.jpg

Has the head position angle changed from the FH 2017? It looked like it was looking upwards for the 2017 car compared to the SF70H which was looking straight forward.

Has the head position angle changed from the FH 2017? It looked like it was looking upwards for the 2017 car compared to the SF70H which was looking straight forward.
Maybe good spot man I will check, the wheel is the same and the driver but was too busy checking the hands and animations, I did check but didnt notice anything odd but yes looking there looks to be facing upwards slightly I will check :)

What you got eyes of god looks like its like 1 degree more not 100% though,
but appears to be so :p
358511d97d55f0828f8c6891f255e1d7.png

mentioned this couple of times the driver animations head from vrc looks more real
Well we are not all Gods like VRC Bob, but we try our best,
its not that the animations are wrong the head position is tilted slightly, but looking online just now I must have saw 4-5 different heights and positions all these drivers are different heights, not everything is 1000% identical, maybe we can tweek it maybe not, but 1st I ever heard about it today in 1 year :D
cant be that bad.

Well anyways been a long day and made 9 folders with details, tomorrow will try and complete it maybe another 4-5 folders to add into this PSD with more layers and effects :)
8b7365922c91d93a2c358fb384cd216e.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play