Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Mercedes W196 still at the bottom of your list?
Would love to see that, the "79" Was amazing and there is no doubt RSS could pull of some truly outstanding Historic efforts. But its whats right for the community at that time and for RSS themselves. as always once this project is released i look forward to the next and the next and the next...

More WIP stuff. :coffee:
fh18_d4_004.jpg
fh18_d4_005.jpg

I will release some skins for this awesome car. So if anyone would like to have their name on the skin(s) I'm happy to do so. It would be awesome if you have a helmet- design also (which can be altered for artistic reasons)? ;-)

I will release some skins for this awesome car. So if anyone would like to have their name on the skin(s) I'm happy to do so. It would be awesome if you have a helmet- design also (which can be altered for artistic reasons)? ;-)
I like this names and numbers idea I had gets all the community involved and makes the content nice I feel :)

I left you a PM have fun!! :p

Anyone any names for Niels ? :D:D

I would love that!
I'm a big fan of a certain F1 drivers helmet design from last year, but certainly could do with a lot of Australianising!!!

Lachlan Bruce
Australian

f1-australian-gp-2017-the-helmet-of-valtteri-bottas-mercedes-amg-f1-w08.jpg

Last edited:
@Niels Tieman My bad, its a direct image link to a motorsport.com photo of Valtteri Bottas's helmet from 2017. If you google it you'll find aplenty, but odd that the image loads for me all good but not for you. Who knows there!

I very much love the idea of a race department skin pack though! But only if we can all celebrate by getting as many of us in a race session as possible and having a bit of fun in our colours! I'll definitely be doing an updated version of my Casio Edifice skin when I have access to my PC again in June/July ishhhhh.

So @chargingcar has giving me a big surprise and shared the template of the 2018 car.
I've started the car tonight. The nose is almost done. A lot of bits and pieces go with this car but the template is very well done and the shape of the car is awesome!

F1_VISA0218_wip.jpg

Team name: Team VISA 2018

I will make a list of the people who have shown interest in their own car or name on the car and contact them when a livery is ready. :D

Last edited:
So @chargingcar has giving me a big surprise and shared the template of the 2018 car.
I've started the car tonight. The nose is almost done. A lot of bits and pieces go with this car but the template is very well done and the shape of the car is awesome!

F1_VISA0218_wip.jpg

I will make a list of the people who have shown interest in their own car or name on the car and contact them when a livery is ready. :D

It is awsome again. And if you need help for some liveries, just ask :)

F1_VISA0218_wip.jpg

Amazing !

If you still need names ..

Laurent Londes

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back