Cars Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• logo4.png
    logo4.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 2,838
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it the old model updated or a completely new one?
From scratch all the externals just some bits carried over from the 2017 , wheels / tires / steering wheel and rainlight ect , the rest is all new, still wip the front wing requires completion .

I saw the news on Facebook and came here instantly. Love the new model already. I like the detail on the sidepods and the whole bargeboard area. And the Red-Bull style nose is cool, Merc nose is my favourite but that's my second favourite. Very excited for this car, looking forward to release! :D

I guess it wasn't clear that this is WIP.

Still, announcements like these should have a link directly to the product page, a page about the specific product being advertised. Regardless of whether it is ready to buy, to preorder or WIP.

I guess it wasn't clear that this is WIP.

Still, announcements like these should have a link directly to the product page, a page about the specific product being advertised. Regardless of whether it is ready to buy, to preorder or WIP.
We are complying with RaceDepartment's policies in the construction of the post and will not be sharing URLs to product pages.

We are happy with the construction of the original post, but can add a work in progress tag. Thanks for your feedback.

Looks neat!

Is the halo going to be removable? my problem is not that it ruins the cars this year but actually driving with this on 2D display is a bit stupid. Having two eyes in 3D helps to make the center column less noticeable.
A bit afraid that this might make me a bit nervous, center of the screen was the only clean place without the widgets and stuff :D

• My first thought was "Why?" and then I figured the 2017 car was probably the best selling car in 2017 given F1 is so popular :D
  • Then my second thought was "No news on the older F1 car in the making?" :whistling:
  • Utimately I thought "I still want a mid-late 90s IndyCar and some modern LMP2s" :roflmao:

At first I was like well you could have just added Halo on 2017 model and called it a day.

Since impact on halo physics wise will be hard to know until there is proper real comparison to last year track times/onboard etc. Plus the new tyre etc.

But now thinking about it makes total sense to rebuild new 2018 model.

Can't wait for it.

I hope it can be done before season opener :geek:

About halo being on or off.
Imo should be on at all times. Since F1 is doing it whats the point of pretending its not there, we will all have to get used to it.

Hülkenberg was 0.8 seconds faster in the 2018 car around Barcelona than his last year's qualifying time
(So you can't just put the halo on the car)

Well something I have been playing around with , maybe we can make it a slider instead of the 5 options but works perfect I must say ;)
ebcbd171d6c1d41a0513cd0fd75d6529.gif

Will there be some kind of discount for owner of the 2017 Car?
To be honest man quite a few people ask this also and its something that we do agree with internally, even to the point that David even contacted sellfy and provided the suggestions,
there is some messages on facebook also regarding this,

we feel that people who buy all content should be rewarded ect but we have zero power to do anything about it sadly, although in the future this may change currently we can not pick and choose 1 customer or another hope you understand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back