Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
McNAMARA SNEAKS POLE
07 - Spain - Qualifying.png

James McNamara snuck a late pole ahead of the DTK cars as he aims for his first win of the season in Barcelona. Jack Laskey and Daniel Harvey had looked to have it all sown up before the Australian's effort, as such losing the opportunity of a front row lockout. Harvey now lines up against Ben Utzer, the German putting in another strong qualifying effort, he'll be hoping for a bit of luck in the race.
Rui Martins and Jordan Bradford start on Row 3, the rookie Brit with a glorious chance here for Falcon. Stephan Bohner returned to some form in 7th, with the ARTs of Rossello and Sigoulakis chasing him down. To complete the top ten is Damian Son in his Challenger, one to watch for, he could be a dark horse for a result today.
From 10th through 14th was less that 0.02 of a second, with Wright, Cornes, Rosella and Rinneaho all bunched in there. The Ravenwests and Rinneaho in particular will need to make ground early.
Podium Tips: J. McNamara, J. Bradford, M. Sigoulakis.

F******* BEUATY, YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS (AH YES..... (Cries in intensive joy)

Oh it feels so good to finally reclaim a victory for the 2KF1 boys, the car felt great, the competition fierce, and damn the grand slam is the cherry on a massive chocolate cake.

I'm going on a major cola buzz in celebration boiz

Never good when your team takes each other out. Bad luck to Dovizioso with another problem with the car, not sure if that was caused from the earlier incident. Happy that Rosella kept it out the wall near the end and brought it home. Looking forward to the new car next season.

:cry::cry::cry:
We'll have to up the luckbuster liveries.

@Omer Said, the rear wing is ugly because the template it terrible and I can't add any sponsors to it or any designs at all. They get warped and messed around horribly, so it has to look plain like it does.

Me and Jim argued about the name of getting a pole, win and fastest lap. We were both wrong.
It does have a name, it isn't grand slam. It's a hat trick (like obviously it was :roflmao:)

"not happy with this result at all. Alright qualifying but pretty poor pace in the race if you ask me. We could of finished higher than we finished by looking at the cars that qualified around me."
Reporter: "how about the incident with Andrea?"
"no comment"
Reporter: "Anything?"
"no comment thanks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back