Updated personal values after test:
Quali BHP: 792
Race BHP: 793
CoF: 4395
Quali Skill: 16090
Race Skill: 16110
Quali Variation: 290
Race Variation: 290

No skill from test damnit :( but did incorporate the team hp boost.

Side note, I missed updating the team points correctly earlier in the week (as in, all time points), and upon fixing the problem, will offer my congratulations to @Jimlaad43 and the DTK team for moving well past 1000 points this season! In fact, it would have been at the completion of the Malaysian GP.
Other important points from this, ART are just 9 points away from 1000 as well, 2KF1 moved to 4th which means that the top 4 teams are now all current racing teams (along with Falcon in third, and past N-Tech now), and Ravenwest are now two points ahead of the team they replaced yet now share the same colours as, Speedy Racing.
Well it proved lucky with our win in the first race of the new colours!

That was a great result, solid mid-pack as intended. We need to assess the loss of pace in race trim, so... I would like all bonus team BHP and all my bonus skill on race please.

All teams have wiki pages. Do with them what you will, ask around for help, even just leave a message here and there will be people able to help no doubt.
I might get some of the driver pages done, but I'm focusing a bit more on the S4 race pages first.

Spain Practice Results
07 - Spain - Practice 1.png
07 - Spain - Practice 2.png

Wait.. we topped FP1? :confused:
I thought the test was just a one-off, but if I can actually challenge pole elsewhere I am in a much better position than I thought..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back