Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. May have to... adjust the approach the team is having... somehow. Wonder with what cash though. :roflmao:

my race skill requires an additional V points as the romans would say

@Carlitox, can i have one of those don't crash reminders that the DTK drivers seem to have please :roflmao:

We're gonna fit an F1 style steering wheel with a screen that continously shows a gif of you crashing, so that you remember not to do that :D

Drivers view:
"4th, feels good, the strategy worked well. I compromised my speed in the first stint with a heavier fuel load and eventually being passed by Bradford, Wright and Said dropping me back to 9th. But stopping that 1 or 2 laps later was vital to not get caught up in traffic and I could jump back into 4th. Then the lighter fuel load and new tyres gave me the speed that I needed to not be under threat for the remainder of the race. The car felt solid, the setup was solid, the strategy was solid, I cannot complain.

@Benutzername, however, can. I do not know what happened on the other side of the garage, it’s really weird, 2 retirements for him in the last lap of the race, something is really amiss, but clutching at straws on what it can be."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $400
+20 Quali Skill ($200)
+20 Race Skill ($200)

Total of Expenses: $400
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 794
Race BHP: 795
CoF: 4395
Quali Skill: 16110
Race Skill: 16130
Quali Variation: 290
Race Variation: 290

Values already include team buys by @kedy89.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back