AC Formula 3 @ Silverstone - Saturday 20th February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Haha nah man, all credit to Tony himself. He doesn't have my setup, he is actually just pure fast on his own!
Any advice for Copse then? lol all of you ahead of me are taking way more speed through it than I can, and even when I set the car to maximum corner performance.

I even tried tuning the entire car setup to suit that corner, and I still cannot take it as fast as you guys. lol

Any advice for Copse then? lol all of you ahead of me are taking way more speed through it than I can, and even when I set the car to maximum corner performance.

I even tried tuning the entire car setup to suit that corner, and I still cannot take it as fast as you guys. lol
Cross the astroturf on the exit :roflmao:

How good are you exiting Luffield? Maybe that's a factor? And how are you getting that info? The Lap Comparison graph doesn't work for me for some reason.

Cross the astroturf on the exit :roflmao:
But that's slower... And cheating lol.
No seriously though, the minimum speed difference through Copse is like 5, 6, 7 kph. And I have no idea how.

[P2] Blue line min speed: 212kph
[Me] Red line min speed: 206 kph
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
How good are you exiting Luffield?
Nah exit of Luffield isn't related. It's purely the minimum speed at Copse. Losing easily half a second through Copse and into Maggots.

And how are you getting that info? The Lap Comparison graph doesn't work for me for some reason.
Yeah I noticed that your telemetry doesn't show. It was working a couple of days ago, but now it's not. Not sure why, perhaps an error in sTracker.

I tried default and it's a million times worse lol. Understeer city.

My setup is way better than default, but I still have to have a small lift just before corner entry.

@Chris Stacey How did you get a zoom image of that? Or did you just zoom in on a screenshot or something? I was just playing around with the stracker pages there and sometimes just how much time I am losing in some sections. I wish that the pages would have a running delta to. I know I am losing most of my times in the slow corners, but want to know how much time I am losing there since even several KM difference in speed around Copse may not actually amount to that much.

I was comparing my one lap last night to one of Tobias' and there were a some places where I was faster through some turns and him faster in others (I was about 2-3km faster through Copse), by the telemetry I can see he was probably faster, but nowhere would I think it was 0.8s faster.

I may break the 1:59 barrier one of these days :)

I'm kinda bummed I am half the world from you guys since When I am finishing up a session and about ready to get some sleep, the rest of you are just about to join the server for some laps :).

I actually hope that everything will be OK by race time. Right now we are having really gusty winds 30-40mph and my cable modem isn't pulling a full sync. Should be calmer by race time, but if not and I am warping I may have to drop out (let me know if i'm warping and stuff).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back