AC Formula 3 @ Silverstone - Saturday 20th February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Quite happy with the result!

I had been exclusively practicing on a track with 96%, so it was weird actually having grip when driving round the track. Not sure if I actually passed anyone (maybe at the start few corners) but the rest of the spots I gained were through wrecks or offs of the ppl in front.

Ended up with a 3s gap in front and behind and did a pretty good job of maintaining that. Had a bad lap about 3/4 of the way through the race and thought I was going to lose a couple of spots but held on. YAY!

Second race was OK for a bit. Was the back end of a group and pushed too hard accelerating out of Luffield. Was on the kerb and knew I would spin when accelerating but tried it anyways. After that it was just goofing around and somehow was able to post a 1:57.8.

Need more practice for the league and can't believe it is like starting next weekend! WOOO!

It was a fab race and good test. With it being a morning race and me being a bit dull in the mornings :sleep:, I thought I was going to be a fair bit slower than my best.

Had a cup of coffee, ate an energy bar, did a few laps in the practice session and set my best time ever :confused:.

It was a fab race and good test. With it being a morning race and me being a bit dull in the mornings :sleep:, I thought I was going to be a fair bit slower than my best.

Had a cup of coffee, ate an energy bar, did a few laps in the practice session and set my best time ever :confused:.
Great to race with you mate, you're a really good driver :) I foresee many great battles to come :sneaky:

Haha it was fun chasing the pack down, that move I did on you at the corner before Luffield was all experimental, wanted to see what would happened if I take that line, in a serious race I would've waited for the straight before Stowe :D

Great racing guys! :)

First one I was a bit over cautious at the start and lost a bit. Struggled on the frozen tyres, was more drifting than driving. Good reactions shown by @Jeremy Talbot and @Sniper for not crashing into my back when I was close to losing it a few times. Lost it through Copse a bit later, smashing in the barriers. Pitted to repair the wings, and caught up to the back end of the field in the closing laps.

2nd race some fun and fair battles to get from 6th up to 1st. Kept it until @Sun Levi flew past me. Was prepared to try keeping up with you, when you headed to the pits? :D Some consistent laps after that, even got in the 1:57s.

Looking forward to next weekend!

Screenshot_dallara_f312_silverstone_20-2-116-14-22-53.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back