AC Formula 3 @ Silverstone - Saturday 20th February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Christopher and Nicholas.
May I join you this fine evening for a grand tour of Northhamptonshire?
Most certainly my dear old thing. But before acceptance can be reached, you must ensure that your transportation device has been primed with some stout canvas and that you have sufficient petroleum for the journey ahead.

Wow that was amazing! Great racing fellas! This car is just damn epic!!
Awesome battle with @IRobot (had me under a lot of pressure!) and @Sun Levi can't wait for next saturday, should be a great battle... for P2 :D :sneaky:

Screenshot_dallara_f312_silverstone_20-2-116-19-5-44.jpg
Screenshot_dallara_f312_silverstone_20-2-116-19-11-11.jpg
Screenshot_dallara_f312_silverstone_20-2-116-19-12-15.jpg
Screenshot_dallara_f312_silverstone_20-2-116-19-13-24.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, if I can keep it clean, I could be on for a good result next weekend. 5th on the grid and 5th in the race.
Had some pretty close wheel-to-wheel battles, which we only just managed to keep clean.
ImageA.jpg
ImageB.jpg
ImageC.jpg

awesome fun, after my ping trouble! reboot, pc and modem, disconnected all the lines and refitted , come good, i was preparing to go 4g mobile for race.

probably, after a year, that would have to be my most competitive race yet, qualified 15th, last 6 minutes of qualify was on mediums and full fuel, so could have qualified better i think,

completed race, no crashes, great battle with @ashleycowan and @mattbailey, couldnt hang onto tom though, great battle with ashley, i chickened out a few times,
finished 12th i think? but im putting that up a big success for me :)

awesome fun, after my ping trouble! reboot, pc and modem, disconnected all the lines and refitted , come good, i was preparing to go 4g mobile for race.

probably, after a year, that would have to be my most competitive race yet, qualified 15th, last 6 minutes of qualify was on mediums and full fuel, so could have qualified better i think,

completed race, no crashes, great battle with @ashleycowan and @mattbailey, couldnt hang onto tom though, great battle with ashley, i chickened out a few times,
finished 12th i think? but im putting that up a big success for me :)
Bloody good effort Nick!!

Had a so so race, kept making silly errors that held me back in 9th or 8th (can't quite remember). Had a few good battles with Tony and Tom after I started concentrating again, which was fun :thumbsup:

Second race was awesome, so much fun trying to pass Petteri! Good driving mate, sorry I was a bit aggressive at a few points;) I've now discovered that it's quite hard to pass on this track.

Bring on the league race!! Can't wait :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back