AC Formula 3 @ Silverstone - Saturday 20th February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello Guys,
Just signed up on RD! Hope to join you this Saturday. Only downloaded the F3 Mod last week so it will be a good opportunity to have a close look at it. From Canberra. Online experience mainly with flight sims.

PS I can join the US RACED... server with the standard password but not the Australian.

Last edited:
Thx for the welcome!
Still unable to join the Oz RACED... server using the standard password.
Can join US.
racedaus.jpg

SniperAC1 has Silverstone_48
?

Last edited:
Any chance of the RDGPC skinpack being released for us to download so we can use our skins for this race? Or do we have to use the default + regular skinpack ones?

Any chance of the RDGPC skinpack being released for us to download so we can use our skins for this race? Or do we have to use the default + regular skinpack ones?
Sorry mate, not going to release it until after the submission closing date. Also I've only received skins from like 1/3 of the grid so far.

I might be able to join this weekend. Also the password in the OP doesn't work for me with the practice server, but teamspeak does...
We have a practice server up for this weekend's club race.
SniperAC1
pass: sniper

The one you see listed under RaceDepartment RDGPC is reserved for the RDGPC league.

The practice server has a different password for those whoa re signed up to the league, that's why.
thanks, looking forward to joining if I can get the kids to bed and the wife is .
We have a practice server up for this weekend's club race.
SniperAC1
pass: sniper

The one you see listed under RaceDepartment RDGPC is reserved for the RDGPC league.

Ah wrong server, thanks. Be nice to practice with others then just going around by myself.
For the race will I also need some pit mod too?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%