Formula 1 World Championship 2022

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2022 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fantastic collection man! I haven't gone through all the tracks and the championship but I've been practicing on some hot laps and so far everything is amazing.

Not sure if it was just me, but as a newb to AC and installing mods I had to play around a bit to get the helmet skins to work.

Ended up having to install the ACSPRH helmet models pack to get them to load up so maybe that's a pre-req you can drop in the notes.

Fantastic collection man! I haven't gone through all the tracks and the championship but I've been practicing on some hot laps and so far everything is amazing.

Not sure if it was just me, but as a newb to AC and installing mods I had to play around a bit to get the helmet skins to work.

Ended up having to install the ACSPRH helmet models pack to get them to load up so maybe that's a pre-req you can drop in the notes.
That's interesting - that's the pack that I've used! You need to drop it into the main 'assettocorsa' folder and it should work... the pack is the ASCPRH pack

Hello tried the mod out but most cars turn into pit wall and crash on all tracks at start of race I must have done something wrong does RARE affect your mod thanks for any help.

Sorry forgot to mention it only started happening after I Played around with RARE and on start up cars fall through track so today I pulled RARE out and played they dont fall through track just hit pit wall straight away after start.
I will confirm AC original files and then reinstall your mod see how it goes thanks.

Sorry forgot to mention it only started happening after I Played around with RARE and on start up cars fall through track so today I pulled RARE out and played they dont fall through track just hit pit wall straight away after start.
I will confirm AC original files and then reinstall your mod see how it goes thanks.
Just looking into it now, apparently it's a bad AI path file on the track. Not sure if it's something I can fix here unfortunately, it's up to the track developer. Can you try it on the non-F1 layouts for me?

Hello please don't waste any more time on me I'm stupid i put the wrong extension in for Bahrain sorry and I think RARE is stuffing the other up cars falling into track I might be starting it at the wrong time thanks for trying to help an imbecile.

I have yet to download and install the mod. When I do, I'll leave a review. But I'd like to say that thorough instructions and being interactive with the community using your mod goes a long way and it's appreciated. I can see you've put some time and effort into trying to make everything as straight forward and clear for people as possible. It's nice to see.

Hello please don't waste any more time on me I'm stupid i put the wrong extension in for Bahrain sorry and I think RARE is stuffing the other up cars falling into track I might be starting it at the wrong time thanks for trying to help an imbecile.

Don't be silly, everyone makes little mistakes! If it makes you feel better, I thought my car's ECU was fried for days because the digital temperature gauge was 'empty'. Turns out I was looking at the fuel gauge...

I have yet to download and install the mod. When I do, I'll leave a review. But I'd like to say that thorough instructions and being interactive with the community using your mod goes a long way and it's appreciated. I can see you've put some time and effort into trying to make everything as straight forward and clear for people as possible. It's nice to see.
You're very welcome! Ease of use and interactivity makes a difference, especially when it comes to third party content; I'd always try to make it as 'original' feeling as possible so that it feels a little more genuine, and a bit more sympathetic to the game. Thanks for the kind words though, much appreciated.

Hello I have finally traced my problem down cars hitting pit wall start of race it is only when I reset the CHshp then I noticed content manager or some other program has injected another surfaces.ini file and renamed the original (_surfaces.ini) exactly as in the brackets.
the new surfaces.ini file has at the end of instructions as follows.

[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_APPS=1

So with this new ini file cars go crazy. I delete this new injected ini file and rename the original file which has been renamed (_surface.ini) , to surfaces.ini and restart everything is OK.
So this happens on all champs on Race Dept as soon as I reset the CHamp where does this new file come from and how do I stop it thanks looked everywhere for an answer cant find nothing thanks.

Hello I have finally traced my problem down cars hitting pit wall start of race it is only when I reset the CHshp then I noticed content manager or some other program has injected another surfaces.ini file and renamed the original (_surfaces.ini) exactly as in the brackets.
the new surfaces.ini file has at the end of instructions as follows.

[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_APPS=1

So with this new ini file cars go crazy. I delete this new injected ini file and rename the original file which has been renamed (_surface.ini) , to surfaces.ini and restart everything is OK.
So this happens on all champs on Race Dept as soon as I reset the CHamp where does this new file come from and how do I stop it thanks looked everywhere for an answer cant find nothing thanks.
Wow! Great detective work there, I'll look into this tomorrow, I can't promise a fix but I'll certainly try my best.

Content Manager is HORRIBLY buggy with creating new championships, but nevertheless I'll try my best.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back