Formula 1 World Championship 2022

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2022 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

Formula 1 World Championship 2022 - Play as Danial Ricciardo in the F1 2022 Championship

JGohjYx.jpg

Formula 1 World Championship 2022

Drive as Daniel Ricciardo for McLaren in the 2022 Formula 1 Championship

Cozy61 has already put together a fantastic 2022 championship, but will be taking a step back from the modding scene next year. After a discussion, we agreed that this would be the replacement. I'll also be creating the 2023 season when it's time to do so.

This is a custom championship built...

Read more about this resource...

You've got the wrong credits for the team skins, also not all of them are for the S version, AlphaTauri, Ferrari and Aston Martin are packed for non-S version
You're right about the credits - thanks, will amend that. It was easier just to say a blanket instruction than to say that some of them were fine and some of them weren't.

Hmm. Head to the quick drive section, jump into a quick single race in any cars and drive the Baku F1 2022 layout. Does it still happen then? I think it's a bad track install - it's giving you 0 options to spawn, hence the error.
yes same issue happens when i try drive Baku in quick race, have i installed it wrong?

yes same issue happens when i try drive Baku in quick race, have i installed it wrong?
It sounds like, but I can't be sure. Delete all of the new tracks you've installed, install one that's causing the issue from fresh, then install its F1 extension after it. It may be that you've installed it in the wrong order? At least we know it's a track problem!

Anyone else getting this issue?

did a fresh install and baku works but still same issue

update doing another fresh install will let you know how that goes

update everything works thanks for the help and sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
È possibile utilizzare un'altra mod per auto?
Ho tutto il pacchetto completo di auto di f1 da questo sito

https://www.********************/product/assetto-corsa-grand-prix-2022-mod/

Non riesco a trovare il file per modificare la lista auto

ottimo lavoro comunque
Sei grande

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%