Formula 1 World Championship 2022

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2022 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Finally got it working read the posts in Rare section page 25 reads as follows -: There's an option in-game at the last tab in the app's UI. Revert surfaces.ini file or something like that. Also, you can disable the auto reboot as well.

So the injection is normal for the app RARE to work. before you practice or Quali you should go to the RARE app settings while in the game go to Misc last button and press reinject surface button after doing this RARE does not work..

Last edited:
Hello, do you know why i'm have error like this
'' Cant launch the race car '' rss_formula_hybrid_2022'' is damaged LODs list is missing
Im using grand prix 2022 mod paid version from sim dream

Last edited:
Hello I have dropped the helmets in to the car hybrid 2022
file but they are all white have no clue what to do any help thanks.

Did you extract the folder to your main assettocorsa folder? They'll then install themselves into the correct skins folder.
Content manager didn't recognise file so I manually unzipped to desktop and then copy and pasted in skins folder of RSS Hybrid 2022 car folder.
3 files were pasted into each folder ex config ini and 2 helmet dds files.

Last edited:
Content manager didn't recognise file so I manually unzipped to desktop and then copy and pasted in skins folder of RSS Hybrid 2022 car folder.
3 files were pasted into each folder ex config ini and 2 helmet dds files.
Sounds like they're installed as they wouldn't show up white - they'd just have basic textures. If you remove them, do you have the default helmets?

You may have to message the author of that mod sorry

Hello,
while going through the installation instructions, at step 4 (map download), there are a few maps with the mention "link inside download". I must be blind, but I can't find these links in the downloaded rar file. I opened both PDFs and the changelog but didn't find anything. Could someone point me in the right direction?
Thank you

Attachments

• ac f1 2022 question.PNG
    ac f1 2022 question.PNG
    53.4 KB · Views: 47
Hello,
while going through the installation instructions, at step 4 (map download), there are a few maps with the mention "link inside download". I must be blind, but I can't find these links in the downloaded rar file. I opened both PDFs and the changelog but didn't find anything. Could someone point me in the right direction?
Thank you
You're looking inside the car, and not my downloadable zip...

I came to ask the same question. I went through all the steps, though the link to the mega.nz didn't work (thought I ran across some addition instruction for it, but cannot find it now after all the content download/install).

Any suggestion on the Championship missing?

hey, I did every step like its descripted, but it wont show the championship. cars and tracks are there but no champ. even though i put it in the champ folder. Maybe u could help
I came to ask the same question. I went through all the steps, though the link to the mega.nz didn't work (thought I ran across some addition instruction for it, but cannot find it now after all the content download/install).

Any suggestion on the Championship missing?

I've tested every download link; they all work on my end, including Singapore's Mega.nz link.

I just want to confirm, you're both downloading the championships here:

AjclHMb.png

...and placing them into Username/Documents/Assetto Corsa/Champs?

You probably are, but I'm just trying to rule it out while I figure this out.

Last edited:
I've tested every download link; they all work on my end, including Singapore's Mega.nz link.

I just want to confirm, you're both downloading the championships here:

AjclHMb.png

...and placing them into Username/Documents/Assetto Corsa/Champs?

You probably are, but I'm just trying to rule it out while I figure this out.
I'm not at my machine but I think I probably copied the champs folder to the steam directory instead of my documents folder structure.

I won't be able to double check for a couple days.

I'm not sure what to say about the one download...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.