Formula 1 World Championship 2022

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2022 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, content manager is showing an error when I try to launch the championship saying that the Imola track is missing. Do I need to rename the existing Imola track or is there another link I need to use to download the track, as I can't see it in the list of track downloads?

Thanks!
1679889964939.png

I am having issues with the skins
I extracted the content files directly into the main assetto corsa file and still not seeing it in the championsip.. Am I doing something wrong?
Just drag and drop the skins onto Content manager to install them properly, then look at the car in the Content tab to see if the team skins appear. If not, that would be a question for the skin creator sorry.

Just starting to install this. Just FYI the Suzuka extension link in the instructions doesn't work. It just leads to a jpg file (attached).

But I guess this one is ok:

Attachments

• [ARCHIVE] Suzuka F1 Extension 1.1.zip.jpg
    [ARCHIVE] Suzuka F1 Extension 1.1.zip.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Just starting to install this. Just FYI the Suzuka extension link in the instructions doesn't work. It just leads to a jpg file (attached).

But I guess this one is ok:

Yeah, that's the creator putting a skin behind a monthly subscription paywall. How someone can justify putting track skins (based on tracks made by other people) behind a monthly subscription, I'll never know. The amount of high quality content made by people who require only a one-off purchase, a donation, or nothing at all, should put into context on what you're actually paying for.

A shame, because they're quite nice. But they're not worth being billed monthly for.

Alright, I'm starting a championship with this amazing mod. Played three full seasons of 1986 mod, one 1991 and one 2002 championship mods and been enjoying them a lot.

I'm an older guy and I don't really care for the modern F1 that much. But this mod is so amazing quality that I have to play it.

Any setup tips for qualifying? I can lap Bahrain at low 1:33 but I'm still 4 seconds off the pace and decent time. Yeah I suck but how do you set up things for qualifying?

Should I set MGUK recovery full and MGUK delivery to full attack mode? KERS seems go low fast in this mode.

Gearing and drivetrain seem to be ok and of course I set up the fuel accordingly... but there might be something in these modern cars that I'm missing that prevents me to get full power of the car and better lap times. Is ultrasoft (c5) the fastest qualifying tyre?

Thanks in advance and thank you once again all involved with this masterpiece.

Edit: I dropped the ai difficulty level to max. 95 from the champ files and now it's better suited to my bad skills. I even got pole on Jeddah. Cheers.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm starting a championship with this amazing mod. Played three full seasons of 1986 mod, one 1991 and one 2002 championship mods and been enjoying them a lot.

I'm an older guy and I don't really care for the modern F1 that much. But this mod is so amazing quality that I have to play it.

Any setup tips for qualifying? I can lap Bahrain at low 1:33 but I'm still 4 seconds off the pace and decent time. Yeah I suck but how do you set up things for qualifying?

Should I set MGUK recovery full and MGUK delivery to full attack mode? KERS seems go low fast in this mode.

Gearing and drivetrain seem to be ok and of course I set up the fuel accordingly... but there might be something in these modern cars that I'm missing that prevents me to get full power of the car and better lap times. Is ultrasoft (c5) the fastest qualifying tyre?

Thanks in advance and thank you once again all involved with this masterpiece.

Edit: I dropped the ai difficulty level to max. 95 from the champ files and now it's better suited to my bad skills. I even got pole on Jeddah. Cheers.
It sounds like you're doing all of the right things; just takes a bit of practice. That's a good level to be on, so don't worry - you'll get better as you drive it more!

Glad you're enjoying it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea