Suzuka International Circuit 2022 (Super GT) extension for Suzuka by Reboot Team

Tracks Suzuka International Circuit 2022 (Super GT) extension for Suzuka by Reboot Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNuvolari submitted a new resource:

Suzuka International Circuit 2022 (Super GT) extension for Suzuka by Reboot Team - Based on Round 5 footages of the 2022 Super GT season.

Bringing the recently modernified track to AC!

This extension includes new & replaced billboards, props, banners, improved textures and removed unnecessary objects, based on Round 5 of the 2022 Super GT season:

Well I don't have we'll have the 2022 GT500 cars in AC anytime soon but having modern version of the tracks never hurts :D And of course this can basically used for not only Super GT racing purposes.

More pictures, used in combination with...

Read more about this resource...

I've installed the track per your instructions but whenever I attempt to start a session, it says "rt_suzuka: TRACK NOT FOUND". I checked and it does exist in my tracks folder. I am using content manger to launch and have selected the Super GT layout after selecting Suzuka as the track. Looking forward to using this track, thanks!

I've installed the track per your instructions but whenever I attempt to start a session, it says "rt_suzuka: TRACK NOT FOUND". I checked and it does exist in my tracks folder. I am using content manger to launch and have selected the Super GT layout after selecting Suzuka as the track. Looking forward to using this track, thanks!
Make sure you are using the version from Trained Monkey Modding site.

Last edited:
Ive been at this a long time;
You have identified the "extension" but no one can find the downloadable "TRACK" which I think we need first yes ? I love this track been looking for it...
Like this:
Extension (URL FOR EXTENSION)
Suzuka TRACK Required (URL for TRACK)
OR
Track included with Extension (URL for DOWNLOAD)

Last edited:
Where did you find the track ???
This seems par for the course.

Hello, I'm a bit new to assetto corsa modding and for some tracks (including this one), when I launch the game, it crashed and says csp version 0.1.79 detailed report, I've been trying to solve this problem and if someone can please help me I will be super grateful! And I downloaded the right version, not just the extension and it still says it.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea