AC Ferrari SF70H @ Monza - Sat 17Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
ferrari_sf70h_1280 x 853.jpg

This week we take the silent but deadly SF70H home and to see what they can do at The Temple of Speed...........Monza. The race will be 1 hour and there will be a mandatory pit stop between 10 and 50 minutes.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US F1 #30
Cars: DLC is required for this event. Drivers see second post please.
Track: Monza (5793m) (26)
Fixed Setup:No
Pitstop: Mandatory pit window 10 -50 minutes
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa (Download here)

Schedule (US): Saturday 17Mar18
Free practice:
RaceDepartment.com US F1 Practice #38
Official practice: 16:00 EDT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 16:30 EDT (20 minutes)
Race: 16:55 EDT (60 Minutes) mandatory pitstop

Schedule (EU):
Official practice:
20:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Race: 20:55 GMT (60 Minutes) mandatory pitstop

Entry List
  1. [COLOR=#b30000]Celtic Pharaoh[/COLOR]
  2. [COLOR=#b30000]Neilski[/COLOR]
  3. [COLOR=#b30000]Joseph Wright[/COLOR]- Commentary & Stream - RaceDepartment Twitch
  4. gcruceru
  5. Fernando Deutsch
  6. JoelK
  7. Magnus Stjerneby
  8. KODIAK
  9. Enzo Fazzi
  10. slim.kac
  11. jajafrison
  12. EhsanMomeni
  13. Paul Glover
  14. Geof
  15. Captain Condescending
  16. Henri Sinik
  17. Manos Papangleou
  18. Jonas Hillert
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
Reserve's please stay off the server when official practice starts Staff will let you know on teamspeak when and if you can enter the server. You may not get the car of your choice if sign outs are late and the race server is set.

Reserve List

1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
UTP #57 BP - TG

Last edited by a moderator:
Drivers, make sure to watch this video and install the ACRL DRS (RaceDepartment Flavour) (Download)
Also, please insure to download the rules.ini file attached to the bottom of this post. This has been updated to reflect the 2017 F1 regulations. This file goes into your steam folder (steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\ACRLRD_DRS)
A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Attachments

• rules.ini
    412 bytes · Views: 448
Last edited by a moderator:
ill take a slot thanks
I'm in!
Doesn't this car have a lot to adjust in the race? DRS, KERS delivery & recovery and what else? Real car obiously would have even more with onboard diff, suspension and engine management.
Sign me up!
Got you all signed up:thumbsup:
Pauli Ahonen Yes it has all that crap to fool with. @Celtic Pharaoh or @JoelK what else is there to fool with on theses cars? I've only got a few laps on it.

This is a very tricky car to handle in terms of per lap strategy. If I was busy on the Toyota on the previous race, this is going to be way more work to do.

I am still trying to fully understand the different MGU-K profiles and regeneration settings. It would be great to have a video tutorial kind of explaining this (idea for a RD advanced driving school?)

On the meantime, if you do not have it, I am adding the PDF from Kunos explaining all the black magic.

Attachments

• Ferrari SF15-T.pdf
    112.8 KB · Views: 288
First time running on US race. I'm in please :)
It's not a US race. It's the same thing we do every Saturday now. We try to get guys from the EU and US to come together so one week I put it under the US banner and the next week it's under the EU banner, but it's for everybody. The races will take place at 15:00EDT / 19:00GMT until this fall. I hope this makes sense and welcome aboard:thumbsup:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%
  • €3001-5000