Ferrari F2002

Cars Ferrari F2002 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
that was shocking to read about this model being stolen, but on some other page I read that they bought the model from Turbosquid ? .. was this before or after it was observed that they "stole it "?

The thing is, if they bought it on Turbosquid( or similar site) they obviously can use it in their game, without need of giving credit to the artists , but man, this is really not cool, unless of course they properly bought it in which case you can't really blame them to put it in the game ( why else would they bought it? )

that was shocking to read about this model being stolen, but on some other page I read that they bought the model from Turbosquid ? .. was this before or after it was observed that they "stole it "?

The thing is, if they bought it on Turbosquid( or similar site) they obviously can use it in their game, without need of giving credit to the artists , but man, this is really not cool, unless of course they properly bought it in which case you can't really blame them to put it in the game ( why else would they bought it? )
They did not buy it on Turbosquid, if they did I would not have made the thread.

Great mod and a must-have for AC!

However, I'd like to ask if there's a plan to adjust the dash cam angle to the one used by the Kunos F2004?
20171204000551_1.jpg

For reference this is the current dash cam angle of the F2002:
20171204000940_1.jpg

My apologies if this question has been raised before. Thank you.

Great mod and a must-have for AC!

However, I'd like to ask if there's a plan to adjust the dash cam angle to the one used by the Kunos F2004?
View attachment 225071

For reference this is the current dash cam angle of the F2002:
View attachment 225072

My apologies if this question has been raised before. Thank you.
Hi,

I generally set the dash cam to the same as the cockpit cam in open wheelers because they don't really have a "dash" as such.

I do this so people can setup their viewpoint with their real life wheel instead of the in-game one. Like a real life overlay.

A little like this; (I apologise it's not the best picture or exactly what I mean but I admit I can't find anything better).

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know if the dash cam is editable but you could certainly edit the cockpit cam to the position you require using the camera editor.

Last edited:
I do this so people can setup their viewpoint with their real life wheel instead of the in-game one. Like a real life overlay.

Thanks for your reply.

I see what you mean and this is what I want as well. But your approach is perhaps different to that of Kunos. By the looks of it your current F2002 cam setup should be perfect for mixed reality, and that's great for people who have it. However may I suggest creating an additional camera angle, one that looks more like the Kunos F2004 dash cam which has a smaller fov (as shown in my last post)? This would make me a very happy man, and maybe others too.

I don't know if the dash cam is editable but you could certainly edit the cockpit cam to the position you require using the camera editor.

I've experimented with the onboard view settings app from Kunos, and the only way to adjust the dash cam view is by changing the global fov settings, which is doable, but that means I'd have to reset the cam settings when I'm driving other cars and adjust again when I'm driving your F2002. As you can see this could get quite troublesome and I'd really appreciate it if you could create an additional cam or modify the existing one in the next update, but I totally understand if it's not possible.

Thanks for your reply.

I see what you mean and this is what I want as well. But your approach is perhaps different to that of Kunos. By the looks of it your current F2002 cam setup should be perfect for mixed reality, and that's great for people who have it. However may I suggest creating an additional camera angle, one that looks more like the Kunos F2004 dash cam which has a smaller fov (as shown in my last post)? This would make me a very happy man, and maybe others too.

I've experimented with the onboard view settings app from Kunos, and the only way to adjust the dash cam view is by changing the global fov settings, which is doable, but that means I'd have to reset the cam settings when I'm driving other cars and adjust again when I'm driving your F2002. As you can see this could get quite troublesome and I'd really appreciate it if you could create an additional cam or modify the existing one in the next update, but I totally understand if it's not possible.
You're correct that you cannot change the dash cam position. I however, cannot add another camera view either. What you can do is modify the camera cockpit view rather than the dash cam view so it is in the right position to your liking.

This app;
ingame_16x9.jpg

You can use the "+" on the seat position and then the arrows to shift the height of the view.

Hope I made myself clear. It can be hard to explain.

@DS6160 Did that solve your problem?

Thanks for asking.

I was aware of the cockpit view and that it could be adjusted, which was exactly how I used to drive formula cars before switching over to dash cam recently. Sadly this solution is at best a compromise for me as when I posted my suggestion I was looking for a way to have the dash cam on your F2002 positioned like the one found on the Kunos F2004.

Thanks for asking.

I was aware of the cockpit view and that it could be adjusted, which was exactly how I used to drive formula cars before switching over to dash cam recently. Sadly this solution is at best a compromise for me as when I posted my suggestion I was looking for a way to have the dash cam on your F2002 positioned like the one found on the Kunos F2004.

The cockpit cam changes can be moved and then saved on a per car basis.

I'm starting to think I don't understand your issue. From what I understand; you want a view that mirrors that of the Kunos F2004 dash cam but don't want to change the FOV?

I guess I don't see how moving (and then saving) the main view to a position you want is a compromise.

I was typing my reply when I suddenly understood what you meant.

What you suggested was that I adjust the cockpit view cam to match the dash cam of the F2004. It didn't occur to me that this would work, but I tried it in AC and it did, although I had to remove the driver's arm and the virtual steering wheel to avoid clipping.

I'm happy with this solution. But still I have to say if the default dash cam can mirror that of the F2004 it would be much more straightforward.

Thank you kindly! Problem solved.

hi guys!! great mod..could you help me? after installation the f2002 audio is not present...al the oter cars yep...what is wrong?
Hi,

This car functions perfectly fine on the latest version of assetto corsa. We can only recomend you re-install the car following the instructions in the read me file that can be found in the download. If you are still having issues then it may be necessary to consider a fresh install of assetto corsa as there may be incompatibilities with other modifications you've made to the software.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back