Resource icon

Apps fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps 0.8.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tried with python 3.7 but still not runs.

1589900482432.png

edit 2:

lxml is aready installed.

1589901540336.png

Last edited:
FINALLY GOT IT WORKING ON LINUX WUOHHHHHH :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: NEXT STEP, START TESTING:

For all with problems with python on linux, i used python3 and installed all these modules (trying to get the error out, i think if you only use the latest one will work but nvm, i tried all these):
sudo apt-get install python-lxml
sudo apt-get install python2-lxml
sudo pip install --upgrade lxml
sudo python-dev libxml2 libxml2-dev libxslt-dev

1589921141767.png

TESTING TIME! GJ GALLOW24, do you want my reports here, private or where?

edit: Didn't had a server working, wanted to see if i could run the app before the server well :p:p:p:p

FINALLY GOT IT WORKING ON LINUX WUOHHHHHH :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: NEXT STEP, START TESTING:

For all with problems with python on linux, i used python3 and installed all these modules (trying to get the error out, i think if you only use the latest one will work but nvm, i tried all these):
sudo apt-get install python-lxml
sudo apt-get install python2-lxml
sudo pip install --upgrade lxml
sudo python-dev libxml2 libxml2-dev libxslt-dev

View attachment 374419

TESTING TIME! GJ GALLOW24, do you want my reports here, private or where?

edit: Didn't had a server working, wanted to see if i could run the app before the server well :p:p:p:p

Thank you really much for your effort. You can start testing here, maybe it's interesting for others.
Please start testing with one of the tracks which have pitlane configuration. Till now we have red bull ring, le mans and brands hatch.

Till start of the weekend I will create some documentation how to define pitlane.

Hi! I want to ask for your help. How can I install this application on elitgame server with support. Unfortunately, there is no remote desktop connection with just one ftp access. Can anyone help me with this, what installation guide should I send to support?

Hey, great mod, but I can't assign the team name to the driver(guid). In the program running, I can see that the guid I entered matches the one I put into the Drivers.xml, but the server is displaying the normal names. Is it possible I did a mistake or is it because the pinpoints are not loaded yet? Is there a way to assign a driver to a certain car?
Cheers, Buniq

Hey, great mod, but I can't assign the team name to the driver(guid). In the program running, I can see that the guid I entered matches the one I put into the Drivers.xml, but the server is displaying the normal names. Is it possible I did a mistake or is it because the pinpoints are not loaded yet? Is there a way to assign a driver to a certain car?
Cheers, Buniq

You have to configure the guid and drivername in assetto corsa server settings. The purpose of the name configuration in ACEndurance is as follows:
You can assign a name to a guid. If a driver joins the server, the other players get chat messages with the new name. The joining player gets the names of the other drivers also via chat message. Then we need an app which can interpret these messages and display the correct names.
This is needed, because the AC server can handle just one name and a driverswap has no effect to the name.

The message has this format: __carid__drivername

We have to do the same with amount of driven laps to make sure a livetiming works correctly. We need to do this, because the python api of AC gives us wrong information about that when joining a race session after it has started. Till now we have no messages for that implemented.

Currently we have no app which can react to this kind of message. Maybe someone can support us here.

Hi Gallow, long time without talking u, i don't understand the app to config pits. before with the old one app we only needed to config the pit entry and pit exit.... but whats the mining of pleft, pright on the app, and add pair

edit: and where those pitpoints are written?
nothing, i have found it xd

edit2: those pits points i supose is that a car need to cross all those pit points? or what?

edit3: i configured the pit points for spa, trying them now and the app

edit4: your old app was okey, but the only problem was that you had to ignore the message if u didn't do driver change. the think is, it would be usefull to compare the driver steam guid 64 when the car go out an inside of the pit. if steamguidenter!=steamguidout then no message displayed. and to control too when a driver exit the game and re-enter (care if someone reenter cause he is the only one driving)

Last edited:
Hey, i have noticed some problems with ACEndurance. When a server is setup with sTracker, it still notices when a driver enters the pits and starts counting down on the server, but the server messages do not reach the driver. In general the server messages come very delayed or not at all. Does someone run ACEndurance with a sTracker and could help me out?

This is something I have noticed with the python version. The old .net version worked fine in that department.
Unfortunately I hav´nt found out the reason for that behaviour.

Gallow24 updated fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps with a new update entry:

small bugfix and documentation added

After an absense of nearly one year i decided to take a look at this project again.

changes:
- bugfix for messages not sent to correct cars
- added documentation to define pitlane with ingame-app
- added pitlane configuration for monza and silverstone

current version:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Now that it is running on python and has a check for speeding in the pitlane, is it possible to have in the message how much someone has sped into pitlane this would make stewarding a lot fairer for everyone.

Hi @Gallow24 , 1 year have passed since last time i wrote here. I'm a bit fu**** with time as i'm finishing my studies and working right now. But now, as i'm finishing my studies, (only have to study 1 subject) i have more time and i want to continue trying your app. I got a dedicated server with 4 cores and 16 gb ram ddr3, an old i3 desktop from a office. It's running right now a Nextcloud server, minecraft server and managed to use an assetto corsa server (on server manager) with 35 people inside it. 300 mbps simetric conected. No crashes, good connections, 0 drops. I want to give another try with servermanager, realpenalty and your app as i found and old guide to connect the 3 plugins (stracker, real penalty and fairracing) that i wrote on 1 January 2020. Here is the link:

if i got all working, i will try to give it a test, with more people. If all works well, maybe we can try to make an app more user-friendly with gui.
Hope you are fine and all good with this pandemic.
See you soon.
Machacador1996

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes