• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Apps fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps 0.7.0.0

fairracing

1. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +21
    Gallow24 submitted a new resource:

fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps - fairracing

Read more about this resource...

2. Esotic

Esotic

Ratings:
    +285
    Are any leagues doing driver swaps in AC? A recent update allowed for multiple SteamID'S per car in the server setup, just didn't know if the feature was being used by anyone.

3. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +21
    We had a test in a community with multiple guids and it was a big problem that people with fast pc´s joined with a shorter loading time. So they gained time during driver swap. After that race i had the idea to make this tool.

This is totally an interim solution until Kunos provides a real swap.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +21
    Gallow24 updated fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps with a new update entry:

introduced GUI and fixed bugs

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. DiRTyDRiVER

DiRTyDRiVER

Ratings:
    +461
    apps-folder and readme.txt-file be missing in update

gruß
    dIrtY

6. Bruno32600

Bruno32600

Ratings:
    +0
    pas de version linux ? pas de readme.txt dans l'archive, comment l'ajouté avec stracker et minorating ?

7. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +21
    Gallow24 updated fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps with a new update entry:

important update to improove overall experience

8. icemanzp

icemanzp

Ratings:
    +8
    is it possible to use this app on linux (ubuntu server)?
    And the second question: is it possible to use it with stracker in the same time?
    Thank you very much.

9. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +21
    I think stracker can forward the signal, so you can configure the ports that is should work.

I thought about support for Linux but I need to check a few things. Maybe I can tell you more after the weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +21
    I tried a few things for Linux support, but i think it´s not possible at this stage. Nevertheless i have good news for Linux users, because with the next version it will be possible to use the tool on another machine (windows) that you can run the tool on another pc than the hosting one.

Currently i am working on a few nice additions, also when a car doesn´t swap drivers.

11. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +21
    Hey guys,

currently we have some problems with the tool. I will update it and release a new version at the end of the week. Until then the tool will not work. Sorry for that.

12. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +21

Important update - this version will work very well

13. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +21