• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Apps fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps 0.8.0.0

fairracing

1. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +27
    Gallow24 updated fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps with a new update entry:

important update - use correct drivernames after driverswaps

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. icemanzp

icemanzp

Ratings:
    +11
    Thank you for reply and for a new version. I've got some progress with it. Now i see that tool trying to connect to the server via UDP, but server sending this message "UDP_PLUGIN: Ignored suspicious message from *my_ip*". What i did wrong this time?

3. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +27
    That's a strange issue. I hadn't seen this till now. Maybe it's a problem with security, but I don't know exactly. Are your computers in the same network or do you use the tool via the internet?

4. icemanzp

icemanzp

Ratings:
    +11
    Tried both. Different servers, different OS, different networks, same issue:(
    I will test it tonight to give you maybe more information.
    BTW What is the "Auth" field in AC server settings? Should it be empty?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  5. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +27
    Just leave "Auth" empty.

6. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +27
    Today you can see a race where the tool is used. They also have an updated version of the TV- tool to show the current driver names.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
    " frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. icemanzp

icemanzp

Ratings:
    +11
    Hello again. I made everything i know, but still have the same problem. I've tried to connect via local network, global IP, but every time i have the same error, that i wrote before.
    upload_2017-12-11_2-0-45.png
    The same issue on different ubuntu server:
    [​IMG]

fairracing log folder is empty.
    I'm sorry for obtrusive, but we have 6 hours race in two weeks, and it would be great to use your tool:)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  8. Gallow24

Gallow24

Ratings:
    +27
    Ate other server apps running fine? Can you just try if you have problems with other apps?