F1TV - TV STYLE HUD

Misc F1TV - TV STYLE HUD 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello guys, i have a problem with Halo HUD in the left side i dont see a battery but the Turn number. How can i switch that ?
1703923792001.png
1703923824215.png

Hi! So I have been using your Grapichs for F1 League Races And something ive noticed is that after a bit of time The whole thing freezes and i cant find a solution to that. Is there a solution? also ive noticed it only happens after i switched between players. I would greatrly appriciate you helping us out. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hi! So I have been using your Grapichs for F1 League Races And something ive noticed is that after a bit of time The whole thing freezes and i cant find a solution to that. Is there a solution? also ive noticed it only happens after i switched between players. I would greatrly appriciate you helping us out. Thank you in advance.
Hello, so race normal races, for example, a race weekend or a championship, it works for me without a problem. But you must have the latest version of F1 TV 3.0 and Gary Swallou 6.6.7.

dham97 updated F1TV - TV STYLE HUD with a new update entry:

v3.1

v3.1 changelog

F1TV Plugin:

- Added 'Teams' tab.
- This tab allows you to view and change each Team on the grid. You can change the Team Name, Logo, Team Color, and even the Logo used on the Player Indicator. With this update, I sadly had to remove the ability to use a custom path for your team logo.
- Added 'Control Panel'
- This tab allows you to control most of the functions found inside the F1TV controller inside the F1TV plugin.
- Fixed issue when turning on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome mod, love everything about it. I'd just like to ask, is it possible to replace a team logo for an existing team? (Like Alfa Romeo to Sauber) I looked at the settings and see the logos are set to some numbers, how can I change them?

Attachments

• obrázek_2024-02-10_103044051.png
    obrázek_2024-02-10_103044051.png
    29 KB · Views: 32
Where? All I found was how to change MyTeam logo, but that's not what I'm looking for. I want to change the real team's logos, if you know what I mean
You can upload your own images to the Leaderboard. Open the Leaderboard inside the Dash Editor and find the Drivers widget. This is the widget that needs the custom logos. Once you have uploaded that into the leaderboard take the file name for that image and type it in the Sauber name inside the plugin.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.