F1TV - TV STYLE HUD

Misc F1TV - TV STYLE HUD 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
1692965477871.png

Can someone explain why in F1 23's World ( Ranking mode ), the drivers appear as "PES"? Is there a way to fix this?

dham97 updated F1TV - TV STYLE HUD with a new update entry:

v2.9
You are required to re-install the F1TV Plugin with this update.

All Overlays

• Added feature to use Custom My Team Logo from selected path. This applies to all overlays that contain Team Logos.
Full Leaderboard
  • Fixed Laps not moving for Pane1 or Pane 3.
  • Fixed Full Last Name Leaderboard (Thick Stroke) not appearing wide enough.
How to use My Team Logo via Path:
  1. Set the path...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there. When I use the full leaderboard, the top driver says interval and it's blank under the second driver. The third and on have timers. Am I missing a setting or something??

@dham97

Just one issue for me, not sure if you can repeat. It wont let me save this setting. If I close simhub/restart the pc the next time I play I have to manually reselect to show the penalty indicator.

I've tried running as admin but that doesnt solve it either.

1693227818793.png

@dham97

Just one issue for me, not sure if you can repeat. It wont let me save this setting. If I close simhub/restart the pc the next time I play I have to manually reselect to show the penalty indicator.

I've tried running as admin but that doesnt solve it either.

View attachment 690544
I will look into this! I have had to go back and fix some things with these options so maybe I did an error. I will report back!

@dham97 Hi there. I have an interesting situation.

My setup: PS5 (F1 23 here) + AVerMedia LGP2 Plus + PC
I broadcast the race in the league and i'm a commentator. Video for stream comes from the Playstation through Avermedia to the PC (obs). Is it possible in this situation to somehow activate the overlay through SimHub? SimHub sees the game that is running on PS5 and receives telemetry. But the overlay itself is not available to me.

Thanks and have a nice day

Last edited:
Hello! I dont know why but on simhub, when I make a new overlay layout all of them are transparent and only the final classification works. Any idea on how to fix it??
1694351251501.png

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 68 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 24 31.2%