F1TV - TV STYLE HUD

Misc F1TV - TV STYLE HUD 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You can upload your own images to the Leaderboard. Open the Leaderboard inside the Dash Editor and find the Drivers widget. This is the widget that needs the custom logos. Once you have uploaded that into the leaderboard take the file name for that image and type it in the Sauber name inside the plugin.
IT WORKS!!! You're a legend dude, thank you so much :D

I have a problem with the fastest lap animation in the leaderboard. It doesn't go away after it has been driven.
turn it off.
its an issue with the Gary Swallows plugin, nothing M1ssile can do about it.
1709236821956.png

dham97 updated F1TV - TV STYLE HUD with a new update entry:

v3.2

v3.2
You are require to re-install the F1TV Plugin with this update.

F1TV Plugin:
  • Fixed settings not saving when closing SimHub and reopening.
  • F1 2024 is now available to use.
All Overlays:
  • Added 2024 Team Logos.
Race Classification:
  • Added 2024 Driver Images.
Leaderboards:
  • Fixed 'Laps Remaining' when on the grid before starting the race.
  • You will no longer need to adjust the position...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good people, does anyone know how to put the f2 hud on the hud? with the team logos etc..., because there is no explanation about the "readme" file :/

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    593.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
You can upload your own images to the Leaderboard. Open the Leaderboard inside the Dash Editor and find the Drivers widget. This is the widget that needs the custom logos. Once you have uploaded that into the leaderboard take the file name for that image and type it in the Sauber name inside the plugin.
Hello, the wrong name on the Lederboards is Hulkenburg, but the correct name is Hulkenberg.

Hello, the wrong name on the Lederboards is Hulkenburg, but the correct name is Hulkenberg.
Tell Gary Swallow. That's where my leaderboard pulls the names. He must have made a mistake when naming. Funny because he also made mistakes with Nyck DeVries, Yuki Tsunoda and Guanyu Zhou. He needs to do better

Great work. I changed the driver names and added myself as well. When the full last name comes up, my last name shows, but when it changes to the first three letters of my last name, it goes to VER. Any idea why that would be or how to fix that?

Great work. I changed the driver names and added myself as well. When the full last name comes up, my last name shows, but when it changes to the first three letters of my last name, it goes to VER. Any idea why that would be or how to fix that?
Make this this setting is turned off. F1TV Plugin > Preferences > Leaderboard

1710432908872.png

Last edited:
I love this its AMAZING!!! I wonder if anyone can help me, everything works except the full leaderboard, the drivers name is not the correct font.
I have all other overlays running and the fonts are fine. I have tried removing and reinstalling the overlay and also complete install of simhub, F1TV hud and garys plugin and still nothing.
Has this happened to anyone else or can someone check their overlay and let me know what the correct F1 font should be. Thank you!!!

Attachments

• leaderboard.png
    leaderboard.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 15

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering