F1 2024 Skinpack

Skins F1 2024 Skinpack 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey KRRTDustin,
I've been campaigning on the Reiza website and finally it looks like Reiza are coordinating the pit-crew liveries with the Car and driver suit liveries.
Will your new skins and suits sync up with the Pit crews? e.g. Ferrari with red suit pit crews/Red bull Blue suit pit crews etc?

Hey KRRTDustin,
I've been campaigning on the Reiza website and finally it looks like Reiza are coordinating the pit-crew liveries with the Car and driver suit liveries.
Will your new skins and suits sync up with the Pit crews? e.g. Ferrari with red suit pit crews/Red bull Blue suit pit crews etc?
I'm not sure if that's available but when it is, I will add this :)

Hello there! Nice Job As Alwats, could be possible to use both F1 Gen 2 models in the game?
Unfortunately the new Gen2 models completely replaced the old ones. I really don't get why they didn't release this as Gen3. Sucks for content creators who poured dozens of hours in skins that have become defunct overnight.

Hello there! Nice Job As Alwats, could be possible to use both F1 Gen 2 models in the game?
I heard of someone who wants to release the old car as a mod. So you can still use my old liveries if it really comes out. The next version will include files for the old and the new car.

Hallo, de Skinpack werkt nu niet, er was een fix/hotpatch voor de ultieme formule gen 2-auto's. Vóór de update werkte het prima. Kunt u het skinpack voor F12024-auto's bijwerken?

Greetings Martijn

Hallo, de Skinpack werkt nu niet, er was een fix/hotpatch voor de ultieme formule gen 2-auto's. Vóór de update werkte het prima. Kunt u het skinpack voor F12024-auto's bijwerken?

Greetings Martijn
Hi, I hope I translated correctly.
The car got completely changed. Last friday I uploaded a version with the first 4 teams for the new model. All remaining cars will follow soon!

Hallo, ik hoop dat ik het goed heb vertaald.
De auto is compleet veranderd. Afgelopen vrijdag heb ik een versie geüpload met de eerste 4 teams voor het nieuwe model. Alle overige auto's volgen binnenkort!
Okay thanks! Now i must wait when you have the New update? Then you're skinpack will work?

Thank you very much for your amazing skins. I have a question though. In the new Red Bull livery i see both high resolution and low resolution logos. Is this normal livery behaviour?

Attachments

• IMG_20240408_132040.jpg
    IMG_20240408_132040.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 14
Thank you very much for your amazing skins. I have a question though. In the new Red Bull livery i see both high resolution and low resolution logos. Is this normal livery behaviour?
Unfortunately yes. The template we get by Reiza isn't exactly 4k. The smaller the logos get, the more pixelated they will be. But the template has actually a little bit bigger resolution than the old F-Ult.

Unfortunately yes. The template we get by Reiza isn't exactly 4k. The smaller the logos get, the more pixelated they will be. But the template has actually a little bit bigger resolution than the old F-Ult.
Thanks. Good to know. Isn't it possible to use higher resolution logos? I ask because the hardrock cafe logo is really crisp yet not much larger than the Sui.. logo.
(i have no knowledge about the skinning so forgive me if i say stupid things)

Thanks. Good to know. Isn't it possible to use higher resolution logos? I ask because the hardrock cafe logo is really crisp yet not much larger than the Sui.. logo.
(i have no knowledge about the skinning so forgive me if i say stupid things)
I always use the best quality logos I can find. Most are about 4k. The area for the hardrock cafe logo is a bit bigger than the one for the mirror. That's why some are a bit more detailed. I also don't like this but I have to work with it. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.