F1 2024 Skinpack

Skins F1 2024 Skinpack 1.82

Login or Register an account to download this content
Anyway how do you expect me to be able to modify anything since all the game files are installed by STEAM.
I myself do not understand all these extension changes in .crd which I did not modify myself and in all the folders related to the folders of the vehicles installed in the game.
If you want to see my liveries, get back your game files with validating your steam files. Then install my Skinpack manually. Then you are Done.

KRRTDustin updated F1 2024 Skinpack with a new update entry:

Haas Livery + Extra Teams (Audi and Porsche)

This Update brings the new Haas VF-24 Livery which was revaled yesterday and 2 additional Teams you can download if you want to. The 2 additional Teams are Audi and Porsche. The Audi Drivers are Sebastian Vettel and Mick Schumacher. The Porsche Drivers are Felipe Drugovich and Theo Pourchaire.

The Audi Livery is the one they presented back then on their showcar.
The Porsche Livery is inspired by the LMDh Penkse Porsche, which just won the Daytona 24h Race.
Helmets for both Porsche Drivers...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Williams & Sauber Stake Livery

Here is the V0.4 Update which brings the Liveries of Williams and Stake and further improvements to my F1 2024 Skinpack.
View attachment 727622
View attachment 727623
Tomorrow is the Alpine presentation so you can expect the Livery either tomorrow evening or on Thursday!

When all Liveries are done, I will work on the Suits, the Helmets will probably done after the first Race of the Season!

Visa Cash App RB Livery

This Update features the new Toro Rosso ehm I mean Visa Cash App RB Livery. This is my first Livery which includes a Blue Metallic Shader, I'm very happy with the result it gave me even though this Shader isn't perfect it seems.
Here are some Screenshots:
View attachment 728313View attachment 728312View attachment 728314

Note: The Helmets still feature the AlphaTauri Logos, that will changed when I have pictures of all the Helmets from the entire...

Nochmal moin, in eine der letzten Updates muss sich ein Fehler eingeschlichen haben;

Perez hat nur noch einen weißen Helm, ich habe in der folgenden XML-Datei gesehen dass die " <TEXTURE NAME="BODY_DIFF" PATH="F1 2024 Skinpack\Helmets\Red Bull\Perez Helmet.dds" />"-Zeile ohne Perez da stand. Nachdem ich diese korrigiert habe hatte er wieder seine Zuordnung, bzw. Helm-Farbe.
Egal wie oft ich es runterlade, Perez fehlt dort immer. :)

1707768430588.png

Last edited:
Nochmal moin, in eine der letzten Updates muss sich ein Fehler eingeschlichen haben;

Perez hat nur noch einen weißen Helm, ich habe in der folgenden XML-Datei gesehen dass die " <TEXTURE NAME="BODY_DIFF" PATH="F1 2024 Skinpack\Helmets\Red Bull\Perez Helmet.dds" />"-Zeile ohne Perez da stand. Nachdem ich diese korrigiert habe hatte er wieder seine Zuordnung, bzw. Helm-Farbe.

View attachment 729252
Danke dafür! Ich werde nachher dazu ein Hotfix bringen :)

View attachment 729252
Sollte gefixt sein, nochfalls danke!

I hope that the quality of the thumbnails of your skins will be of high quality, not like the ones I've been able to judge, as you know, and because a certain moderator didn't appreciate my criticisms, which goes against freedom of expression.

IE : January 24, 2024 with the answer: "Enough".

Sorry, but the truth is meant to be told!

On the other hand, why make regular updates only for users to spend their time uninstalling and then reinstalling the new files?

In my opinion, it would be more logical to publish your pack when it is fully complete.
I make the regular updates for everyone so that they can enjoy the cars immediately. Tomorrow will probably be another update with the Ferrari which is almost done and the Mercedes.

Sometimes the truth for everyone is different.

I hope that the quality of the thumbnails of your skins will be of high quality, not like the ones I've been able to judge, as you know, and because a certain moderator didn't appreciate my criticisms, which goes against freedom of expression.

IE : January 24, 2024 with the answer: "Enough".

Sorry, but the truth is meant to be told!

On the other hand, why make regular updates only for users to spend their time uninstalling and then reinstalling the new files?

In my opinion, it would be more logical to publish your pack when it is fully complete.
It has nothing to do with freedom of expression if someone does not feel entitled to take action in response to your suggestion. You can express your displeasure here, but if you can't manage to copy these few files and no one can help you with your suggestion, then you have to accept it. :) It's a bit inconvenient of course, but if you were paying attention you would know that you only have to first replace the 2 XML files each time and you don't have to replace the liveries you already have. Admittedly I had to test it once but after the first time I knew it. :)

Last edited:
I make the regular updates for everyone so that they can enjoy the cars immediately. Tomorrow will probably be another update with the Ferrari which is almost done and the Mercedes.

Sometimes the truth for everyone is different.
For me, I don't have time to waste uninstalling and reinstalling every day for X days.

KRRTDustin

Amazing about your skin pack:

You allow yourself to use the pilots' faces as thumbnails which is totally prohibited - it is a clear violation of image rights without authorization.

You could be convicted for distributing these types of images without the rights that authorize you to distribute them.
Come on man, it's a Skinpack.

Just wanted to say thank you, even though I haven't even used the skins yet.

Sometimes I don't even know why modders do what they do, spending all of that time to bring others joy and ask nothing in return. And then sometimes have to deal with grief and entitlement on top if it.

Just know that 99.9999% of us out there appreciate what you (and everyone else) do. If you don't like this , or any mod, move along and at least appreciate the effort.

Thanks again.

Just wanted to say thank you, even though I haven't even used the skins yet.

Sometimes I don't even know why modders do what they do, spending all of that time to bring others joy and ask nothing in return. And then sometimes have to deal with grief and entitlement on top if it.

Just know that 99.9999% of us out there appreciate what you (and everyone else) do. If you don't like this , or any mod, move along and at least appreciate the effort.

Thanks again.
Thank you for your kind words :)

ALL F1 2024 LIVERIES

This Update brings all the remaining Liveries for the F1 2024 Season.
This is Version 0.95, Version 1.0 will arrive next week with the first 2024 Helmets, all 2024 Suits and a few improved bits on the Liveries!

However, now you can enjoy the full 2024 Grid, with all Liveries for all Teams, enjoy and feel free to give me a good review for my hard work!

View attachment 730048
View attachment 730049
View attachment 730050

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 21 33.9%