F1 2024 Skinpack

Skins F1 2024 Skinpack 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amazing as always! No rush from me. Just do your thing.
I will. I try to get them uploaded this weekend but I'm starting a new job tomorrow and I moved last week so that's why (only) Red Bull, Ferrari and Aston Martin are done so far. And 7 helmets still need to be made so there is plenty of work left.

With Reiza's new update for Automobilista 2 it affected the perfect skins made by KRRTDustin, unfortunately the stickers and colors got mixed up and now it's buggy, as there have been changes to the car's layout. If it were possible, we would thank KRRTDustin for making new skins updated with this new version made by AMS2 for us to play with F1 2024 cars. Thank you!!!

Com a nova atualização da Reiza para o Automobilista 2 afetou as skins perfeitas feitas pelo KRRTDustin , infelizmente os adesivos e cores se misturam e agora fica bugado, pois teve alterações no layout do carro. Se fosse possivel agradeceriamos o KRRTDustin por fazer novas skins atualizadas com essa nova versão feita pelo AMS2 para a gente jogar com carros da F1 2024. Obrigado!!!

Last edited:
Com a nova atualização da Reiza para o Automobilista 2 afetou as skins perfeitas feitas pelo KRRTDustin , infelizmente os adesivos e cores se misturam e agora fica bugado, pois teve alterações no layout do carro. Se fosse possivel agradeceriamos o KRRTDustin por fazer novas skins atualizadas com essa nova versão feita pelo AMS2 para a gente jogar com carros da F1 2024. Obrigado!!!
The language spoken here is English.

@Suntrooper11 not sure how you're getting the old skins to work on the new template mate. Mine is looking as expected:
I was wondering that too, but I think he just means that you can get your old custom drivers etc. onto the 2024 model and get it working first. It looks exactly the same to me as it does to you.

Last edited:
Reiza should've kept the old 2022 version. Why not make Formula Ultimate Gen3? It sucks for mod creators like yourself that all the hard work gets nullified with one single update. Also sucks that people can't (or won't) read and have no patience. Just take your time and don't listen to the negativity :)

Reiza should've kept the old 2022 version. Why not make Formula Ultimate Gen3? It sucks for mod creators like yourself that all the hard work gets nullified with one single update. Also sucks that people can't (or won't) read and have no patience. Just take your time and don't listen to the negativity :)
Thank you!
I may publish a version later which only contains the Red Bull, Ferrari, Aston Martin and the McLaren. All the other cars will be carbon. The previews of all the unfinished cars will be marked with a text that explains why only a few teams have gotten liveries so far.

KRRTDustin updated F1 2024 Skinpack with a new update entry:

First 4 Liveries for the new F-Ultimate G2 Model

This Update brings the first 4 Liveries for the new Formula Ultimate Gen 2 Model.

For those that don't know yet:
Reiza changed the entire Model of that Car. I had to redo every single Livery from scratch. That's why only 4 Teams have gotten their Liveries so far.

ALL OTHER TEAMS HAVE ONLY A CARBON LIVERY UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE WHICH SHOULD BRING EVERY REMAINING LIVERY!!

The reason why I'm uploading a version that is not finished is that I'm just sick of the bad reviews I'm getting...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi mate. Thanks for doing the liveries. Here's one suggestion for the future:

1712271936989.png

The zone in blue, which is that side of the cockpit, is carbon fiber in most of the cars. Afaik it's only Aston Martin and, if im not wrong, there was other team with that zone painted, idk which one

Last edited:
great great great job. Good idea the early release cause we are eager to play at least with some liveries (me superhappy with Ferrari thx!!). So, thx so much mate!
Thank you and yes, I hope to finish the liveries by this time next week. I can't promise it though.
I just moved last week to the other side of my country for a job I started this week and much more. Whenever I can, I will work on the Liveries! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.