F1 2024 Skinpack

Skins F1 2024 Skinpack 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
KRRTDustin submitted a new resource:

F1 2024 Skinpack - The Ultimate F1 2024 Skinpack for AMS2

Here is the first Version of the new F1 2024 Skinpack featuring the new McLaren Livery for the new Season.

Please note, that this is version 0.01. tomorrow I will upload version 0.1 to improve the Livery and much more.

The first few Versions will have updated previews, back to the Reiza preview style.
The extra Teams which were part of the last 2 Skinpacks are now not included for now. They will be back in the future which will be optional for everyone!

The Skinpack contains other...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

I don't understand a word!

Is this pack complete or not?

If so, how should it be installed, because having added the corresponding files to :

- UserData
- Vehicles

Vehicles and previews are not displayed in the game, as the game has now been upgraded to version 1.5.5.2.

Please explain clearly how to proceed
and whether or not your pack is compatible with the new Automobilista 2 V1.5.5.2 version.

Thank you

Hello,

I don't understand a word!

Is this pack complete or not?

If so, how should it be installed, because having added the corresponding files to :

- UserData
- Vehicles

Vehicles and previews are not displayed in the game, as the game has now been upgraded to version 1.5.5.2.

Please explain clearly how to proceed
and whether or not your pack is compatible with the new Automobilista 2 V1.5.5.2 version.

Thank you
The liveries are compatible with the newest version, otherwise they wouldn't have been shown to me earlier today.

This Skinpack has the 2024 McLaren Livery. The rest of it comes from the 2023 Skinpack. On February 5th more cars are being presented which will be added to the Skinpack.

I'm sorry, but you're not answering my questions clearly:

Why isn't the pack displayed as it is in the game?

I added all the files manually and not with ACM.

Absolutely nothing is displayed.

If you need to add your xml file to userdata, it's done.

If you need to replace and overwrite the folder: formula_ultimate_2022 with yours, that's done too and NOTHING CHANGES, so what or how do you please get your pack displayed in the game?

Thanks

Hello,

That's how you see it, only that's not the case at all, dear Mr. B.

Because all the cars and skins in my game were installed with CONTENT MANAGER, the software modifying all the game folders with vehicle folders containing .crd file extensions (see attached screenshot).

Now when I overwrite the folder: "formula_ultimate_2022" from the original game and containing 2 .crd files with the folder: F1 2024 Skinpack and the files: formula_ultimate_2022.xml / formula_ultimate_2022_dist.xml - the folder "formula_ultimate_2022" and the cars are not displayed in the game.

By the way, I don't understand why, when using CONTENT MANAGER, the software replaces all the file extensions in the various car folders with files with the .crd extension.

I'll leave it to you to explain why all the original game files from steam are modified in this way, making it impossible to add mods manually without using CONTENT MANAGER.

Finally, I'd like to add that the "Textures/CustomLiveries/Overrides/" folders no longer exist in all my folders linked to the vehicle folders (see screenshot), which in no way prevents the normal operation of all vehicles registered in each folder of the Vehicles folder.

Attachments

• 2024-01-24_17-12-55.jpg
    2024-01-24_17-12-55.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 49
Hello,

That's how you see it, only that's not the case at all, dear Mr. B.

Because all the cars and skins in my game were installed with CONTENT MANAGER, the software modifying all the game folders with vehicle folders containing .crd file extensions (see attached screenshot).

Now when I overwrite the folder: "formula_ultimate_2022" from the original game and containing 2 .crd files with the folder: F1 2024 Skinpack and the files: formula_ultimate_2022.xml / formula_ultimate_2022_dist.xml - the folder "formula_ultimate_2022" and the cars are not displayed in the game.

By the way, I don't understand why, when using CONTENT MANAGER, the software replaces all the file extensions in the various car folders with files with the .crd extension.

I'll leave it to you to explain why all the original game files from steam are modified in this way, making it impossible to add mods manually without using CONTENT MANAGER.

Finally, I'd like to add that the "Textures/CustomLiveries/Overrides/" folders no longer exist in all my folders linked to the vehicle folders (see screenshot), which in no way prevents the normal operation of all vehicles registered in each folder of the Vehicles folder.
If you have missing files then you should go to steam and verify your files. By doing that everything will be replaced by the original files again.

If you have missing files then you should go to steam and verify your files. By doing that everything will be replaced by the original files again.
Why will I go to STEAM to replace the so-called non-existent files when all the skins and vehicles installed with CONTENT MANAGER work normally.
If I listen to you I risk losing all my skins and a large part of the installed vehicles.
Why not ask the developer who coded CONTENT MANAGER to ask whether you are right or not to suggest carrying out this operation!

Why will I go to STEAM to replace the so-called non-existent files when all the skins and vehicles installed with CONTENT MANAGER work normally.
If I listen to you I risk losing all my skins and a large part of the installed vehicles.
Why not ask the developer who coded CONTENT MANAGER to ask whether you are right or not to suggest carrying out this operation!
AND...

The question is rather why CONTENT MANAGER changes file extensions to .crd as soon as the software is used?????????

As far as I can see the liveries are already gone because the textures folder is missing. By validating files the liveries won't get replaced. Steam only looks for missing files and gets them back. Something has gone wrong on your end there.

AND...

The question is rather why CONTENT MANAGER changes file extensions to .crd as soon as the software is used?????????
I'm not the creator of the content manager. I've not used it much myself. It's better to ask him, so I can't solve these questions for you, because this is only the F1 2024 Skinpack.

Best is just to validate the files, and check YouTube videos to see what you may have done wrong.

Something has gone wrong on your end there ??????????

I haven't touched anything apart from adding vehicles related to the "ThunderflashMods_V4.251_AIO" pack with the help of CONTENT MANAGER - THAT'S ALL!

Something has gone wrong on your end there ??????????

I haven't touched anything apart from adding vehicles related to the "ThunderflashMods_V4.251_AIO" pack with the help of CONTENT MANAGER - THAT'S ALL!
Yes because everything works in my Skinpack for everyone. And Content Manager doesn't delete folders as far as I know. So something definitely gone wrong on your end, I only want to point out to that so you may find the issue.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.