F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys. Your mod is great, very nice work. I have one question. For the tyre allocation to work properly, I have to copy the 2016/2017 tyre allocation folder every time I am racing on a 2016/2017 allocation track?

Hey guys. Your mod is great, very nice work. I have one question. For the tyre allocation to work properly, I have to copy the 2016/2017 tyre allocation folder every time I am racing on a 2016/2017 allocation track?
Yes, you have allocation picture which will tell you which folder you need to use for each track.

In "Overview" I wrote. Also in name of last update. But again, R&D upgrades are now back, car reliability and 2017 strategies. :D
OK thanks.

This update clear my problem with mercedes/manor swapping, I don't know if you change something for this.

What is the problem if we speed up, quit or simulate session?

OK thanks.

This update clear my problem with mercedes/manor swapping, I don't know if you change something for this.

What is the problem if we speed up, quit or simulate session?
While speeding up the AI will do much slower lap times. Rewinding with flashback works, caus it goes back in time and the Virtual performance does not kick in.

if you stop time acceleration again the AI will have the 2017 speed again instantly. So just dont speed up time. I recommend you to use the short quali or the one-shot quali.
OK so It's not a big problem.

Now I will go to the discord because I've a problem in career mode, I hope something know what is wrong.

Anyway thank your for your job guys.

How do I revert back? As in remove said mechanical failure from manor, without any replacement of sort? (As in only performance has changed)- BTW, what is that bug that's always mentioned in the readme but never explained? You always said you have an understandable reason for doing it

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.