F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
If my career mode is mercedes, with Hamilton as team mate, will said team mate be the same as the Hamilton AI, or is team mate only Hamilton in skin only? (If I remember correctly, one of you guys said it is not possible to actually switch drivers to different teams? Or was it just that it is not possible to transfer drivers?)

If my career mode is mercedes, with Hamilton as team mate, will said team mate be the same as the Hamilton AI, or is team mate only Hamilton in skin only? (If I remember correctly, one of you guys said it is not possible to actually switch drivers to different teams? Or was it just that it is not possible to transfer drivers?)
If you drive for Mercedes, and choose Lewis Hamilton as a team mate, then that is actually Pascal Wehrlein's AI (driver AI, we cannot edit that, but Wehrlein's AI is very strong anyway), but all textures are changed: driver face, driver helmet, suit, gloves. And he will be competitive as you, if not faster. That's it.

THanks

Now I've a problem, I exchange manor and mercedes files like it's explain in your readme but I don't understand why liveries aren't applied correctly. Do you have any idea?

Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance with a new update entry:

Tyre wear, "yes manor" and few more languages!

What's up guys!

Here is another little, actually I can say requested update. Why?
  • "yes manor" is back, but as Mercedes team
    • Manor is still slowest team! (but what they should be actually?? )
  • I saw few people requested if we can make new languages for this mod so they can play mod on their own language. Because of that, we added support for:

Read the rest of this update entry...

I reinstalled my game and tried install this mod, I only got endless loading screen
Look man, this mod is working. Dot! I cannot help you and other 100 guys with same problem. It's just waste of time. That's why I did Discord group! I'm waiting you there. Bye!
;)

I think that the gear ratio from 1st - 2nd is a bit off for the Ferrari

From other gears such as 2nd - 3rd, 3rd - 4th etc. the RPM drops to around 10 000 however from 1st - 2nd the RPM drops to around 9000

Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance with a new update entry:

R&D, car reliability and 2017 strategies!!!

Helloo guys!!

Here is last update for this mod!! That means you can now play 2017 career mode. In short, thanks for all support you gave me! I hope you like this mod, our hard work! Thank you again! :)

This is last update (only if there will be some bugs, version 4.5.1 will be out!) so yeah, I'm done with this game. I won't mod it even more. F1 2017 will be out in few weeks time so I will be ready for it! ;)

See you there!

Bye! :)

THIS MOD ALSO HAS ITS OWN GROUP ON...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back