F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
VERSION 4.4.0

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. COPY/PASTE INSTALLATION HAS BUG (PROBABLY WITH MIPMAPS) WHICH CAUSES GAME CRASHING. BUT, IF YOU USE EEA INSTALLATION, MOD WILL WORK PROPERLY WITHOUT BUGS (99%). I WILL SEE IF I CAN FIX THAT PROBLEM WITH COPY-PASTE INSTALLATION AND IF NOT, YOU WILL NEED TO USE EEA FOR INSTALLATION. IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

-Karlito

Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance with a new update entry:

Bug fix and new Mercedes AI!

Hello guys!
Yesterday was found bug which caused game crashing! I found files that probably caused that. Now it should be okay, but it' very weird. The problem is with pascal_wehrlein_... MIPMAPS files. So, if your game will still crashing, use EEA installation just for incardriver.erp file. That's it. Also I added AI for Mercedes so now their are fast (sometimes faster) as Ferrari.

-Karlito and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is probably obvious, but I assume I was suppose to restart career mode after using the mod?
That way, I won't get strange things happening, like Haryanto driving like Hamilton?

This is probably obvious, but I assume I was suppose to restart career mode after using the mod?
That way, I won't get strange things happening, like Haryanto driving like Hamilton?
Yeah. Unfortunately we were forced to change them for upcoming v.4.5.0 and strategies because otherwise 2017 strategy wouldn't be possible.

in the straights Ai pass me "like a train". Dont know how. they are like 1,5 secs faster than me. Tried many tricks, didnt helped me.
Maybe you guys?
Using a racing wheel.
1. please check out our discord group (https://discord.gg/WwJRNhH), bugs can be submitted there. Dont worry its completely free and easy to use.
2. please make some screenshots or record the incident (e.g. OBS, I can tell you how to install and do the settings in the Discord-Group)

Last edited:
Just another question, I've just rebooted a career mode with mercedes using mod, so my car is what used to be the manor. So conversely, if I restarted with manor as in mod, does that mean I'll have the mechanical failures as well, since the manor in mod has quite a few straight DNFs?

Just another question, I've just rebooted a career mode with mercedes using mod, so my car is what used to be the manor. So conversely, if I restarted with manor as in mod, does that mean I'll have the mechanical failures as well, since the manor in mod has quite a few straight DNFs?
If you use Manor in career mode, quick race etc. you will get mechanical failure everytime you exit the pitlane. So do not use it. I'll maybe add 'yes manor' back again, but I don't see point of using it as they aren't in this season.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back