F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

Hello, I noticed the base helmet shapes are slightly different for this years game, for example the small vents in front doesnt align anymore with smaller new models and what would be circle on top of will be deformed a bit on this game's helmet. Could anybody extract the current 2017 3d template for photoshop? would be much appreciated:)

Hello, I noticed the base helmet shapes are slightly different for this years game, for example the small vents in front doesnt align anymore with smaller new models and what would be circle on top of will be deformed a bit on this game's helmet. Could anybody extract the current 2017 3d template for photoshop? would be much appreciated:)
As far as I'm aware no, that can't be done and I've had this response from Marco who makes most of the 3D models for Photoshop

Can we have an Audi-Red Bull mod? I know there were a couple done last year. Ideally based off of this mod:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/red-bull-audi-sport-f1-team.12348/
Also if this helmet could be made that would be great (but if possible, remove the 10 on the top, replace ithe Red Bull Mobile logo with the normal Red Bull logo and put a union flag on the top of the helmet): http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/audi-red-bull-mobile-helmet.14760/

Finally a BMW Sauber mod and helmet would be great, loved the one that was made last year

I don't really track F1 2017 modding, but would it be possible to change RP points for each practice program? I would like to earn more RP during each program, like 75 instead of 50.

Hi. I didn't quite know where to post this but, could someone with the EGO erp archiver 2.0 send it to me? On Ryder's page it is no longer available or I'm just blind :D anyway thanks.

Am i the only person who thibks codemasters failure to include a record of all career acheivments is crapy.

Surely im not the only person who wants to keep track of my total wins , pole positions , fastest laps so on . Is the doable as a mod ?

Im kind of getting old now nearly 30 :0 so i just thought id ask the question if this would be available as a mod im guessing not as it would be a hole new feature

Hi everyone,
Would it be possible to modify the Haas livery to insist on the link of the team with Ferrai ?
I love this livery, but could it be done in red ?
yWevlC8-600x400.jpg

I like to have Fernando Alonso's helmet from 2009 season for career mode (or 2007 helmet). And Roberto Merhi's helmet from 2015 or 2016 WEC season for career mode.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.