F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

Since the latest patch now removes "modding will not save your game" feature, can anyone make all F1 2017 cars and all classic cars equal in terms of performance and grip? Thanks a lot whoever's gonna create one!

Since the latest patch now removes "modding will not save your game" feature, can anyone make all F1 2017 cars and all classic cars equal in terms of performance and grip? Thanks a lot whoever's gonna create one!
Would it be ok to make all the modern cars to handle like the merc and all the classic cars to handle like the f2004?

What the...? At least I don't understand russian
google translate:
Hello! There is a question, is there a way in the game to replace the helmet model ?? For the pilot's career there was no helmet stock, and, for example, the firm Aray, bell or Schubert ?! Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Heard modding is possible so I'll repost a list of requests:
  • Renault R30 (2010) and Renault RE30B (1982) inspired liveries for the Renault team and car.
  • Force India to Brabham conversion. Know not much would change but with all the rumours it might be worth doing for that second season of career mode.
  • Tyre brands with slicks and grooved slicks option
  • Red Bull as a factory team, so with either Audi (lots of mods last year with that), Aston Martin or anything else that sounds realistic.
  • Dark Blue Williams
  • Sponsors for Sauber post first season of Career Mode

Please who can helmet Sergey Sirotkin. only without sponsors please. Thanks in advance!
sirotkin-helmet-2017.jpg

Well, could someone mod the classic cars with tobacco skins. Marlboro for McLaren MP4/4 and MP4/6 at least, please. I could mod it as well if I get the tools and proper tutorial, time isn't a problem for me...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%