F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

no,
I like it when it's really extreme or the slightest touch can be decisive. In simulation, I find the damage not really high

Sorry i'm not english, I don't understand,
Are you going to make a mod for more realistic damage?
Yes, he is going to do it, but at the momen, it would broke your game

Ok, sorry, I use google translation, and it's hard to translate English into French correctly.

Thanks, is what you know about when the mods for realistic damage is going to be available?
Making mods like that is breaking the game so it can't save your career progress. So the mod will be done as soon as someone figures out what is causing the save issue

P.S. That thing you French, Italians, Germans, Spaniards are doing to movies and tv series, synchronising them to your languages, is preventing you to learn English. I am Serbian, English is not my native language, but I speak it almost fluently cause I had watched cartoons in English since I was 6 years old and we Serbs do not Syncronize foreign movies to Serbian, and even if we did I would still watch it in original Language. I am also capable of reading a SciFi book in English and understanding everything. I've also learned Spanish a bit watching movies in Spanish. Because you do not want to read subtitles while watching movies is preventing you to learn more languages. I am not hating on Italians, Germans, Spaniards or French people, I am just saying and pointing out the problem:)

Last edited:
Making mods like that are breaking the game so it can't save your career progress. So the mod will be done as soon as someone figures out what is causing the save issue

Ok, perfect I understand, yes yes I prefer to wait until the mods do not make a backup problem, I hope it will find quickly because I am in a hurry to have extreme damage, but good I guess it's very complicated to do this kind of mods.

In any case I hope he will find a way to find out how to fix the backup problem.

Ok, perfect I understand, yes yes I prefer to wait until the mods do not make a backup problem, I hope it will find quickly because I am in a hurry to have extreme damage, but good I guess it's very complicated to do this kind of mods.

In any case I hope he will find a way to find out how to fix the backup problem.
This year modding is harder than ever. We even have to improvise with helmets and skins

This year modding is harder than ever. We even have to improvise with helmets and skins

Yes I see, finally I hope that I can have this mod one day, because the damage is really limit and I like it when really must be careful not to touch even slightly another competitor.

Is this intended from Codemasters to make the mods more complicated to do?

Making mods like that is breaking the game so it can't save your career progress. So the mod will be done as soon as someone figures out what is causing the save issue
Sure about it regarding a damage mod? Didn't test yet, am currently into a simple tyre wear mod, could check the damage thing out tomorrow.

Why should I edit files where it's sure, the issue comes up?
Anyway, tyre wear mod is finished, but ... the security system ... aigoo. I had fun programming a visualbasicscript doing all the works for me at least. But as the game can't save, I wonder if I should upload the mod (in the unrealistic hopes, the security will be bypassed in the future) or not.

images (1).jpg
Hi, I would really appreciate if someone would make this helmet with Nr: 69
Thank You
Haluk

Anyway, tyre wear mod is finished, but ... the security system ... aigoo. I had fun programming a visualbasicscript doing all the works for me at least. But as the game can't save, I wonder if I should upload the mod (in the unrealistic hopes, the security will be bypassed in the future) or not.
At least last year dama
View attachment 210158 Hi, I would really appreciate if someone would make this helmet with Nr: 69
Thank You
Haluk
If I have time

Irregardless if you end up releasing it, thank you for taking the time out to make the mod some of us have requested.

it sucks that we may never get this fixed, I love mods.

Irregardless if you end up releasing it, thank you for taking the time out to make the mod some of us have requested.

it sucks that we may never get this fixed, I love mods.
I forgot about the classics, so I might include it for classics, too and upload it tomorrow.
After all, I myself did not start a career yet and am just playing Grand Prix mode, so it may be of some use for people doing the same then.

Technically, yes it's possible to create an OSD like that. Not sure about the long list of drivers (if the game will recognize more than the given amount). One would need to switch several coordinates, mess with the graphics library colors etc. All in all it can be done (but that ain't up to me, haha).
Maybe will be a lot of work but if you do it... Would be the BEST mod PLEASE DO IT!!!

R26 Mild Seven Skin Mod
NEW HUD ( A new model no a transparent or a non transparent version )
MP4/4 & MP4/6 Marlboro Mod
FW14B Camel Skin Mod
Bridgestone, Michelin and Goodyear marks on tyres of historic cars ( Doesnt matter if i must change every single time to make it more realistic)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back