F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

Can somebody do Jorge Lorenzo's special helmet for F1 2017, please :)

Attachments

• casco-jorge-lorenzo-gp-austria-motogp-2017-diablo_2.jpg
    casco-jorge-lorenzo-gp-austria-motogp-2017-diablo_2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 293
  • 2c1774ebf8afdb4711835f0f48f16eb3.jpg
    2c1774ebf8afdb4711835f0f48f16eb3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 252
  • Casco-Shark-Diablo-Jorge-Lorenzo-Austria-MotoGP-2017-3-1.jpg
    Casco-Shark-Diablo-Jorge-Lorenzo-Austria-MotoGP-2017-3-1.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 316
  • casco-jorge-lorenzo-gp-austria-motogp-2017-diablo_4.jpg
    casco-jorge-lorenzo-gp-austria-motogp-2017-diablo_4.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
I've got a more complicated request this time around. If possible, I'd like someone to try and do a recolored version of this helmet, or something that is very close to that. I tried looking for a few more reference photos but couldn't find any, so I hope this one's good enough.

• In particular, I'd like the black parts to be replaced by blue (namely, #324e86), and the red parts by a soft pink (#ffaec8 - dead serious).
  • The white should stay as I quite like it as the primary color, and most likely so should the grey as I can't think of any better colors for that portion right now.
  • Ideally I'd also want a small non-intrusive sunflower symbol (preferably with just two colors to keep the color scheme simple) to be somewhere on the helmet, and especially a bigger one at the back replacing the current winged symbol.
  • As well, I'd like the pink to transition back to white (in a way that is consistent with the rest of the helmet) around the back of the helmet where the symbol is.
  • For the visor, if that can be changed, I'd want it to be either clear or black, but if not, it's fine as it is.
  • I'd also like the number 16 to be at the top of the helmet (visible straight on from the offset T-cam just like with most drivers in real life), white and with a soft red border, stylized in a way that matches the rest of the helmet.
  • Sponsors-wise, ideally I'd want it to be a Haas helmet, with the rounded H being blue (#324e86) on the side (as it would fall in the pink area) and red (same as the usual Haas red) at the front. Additional versions (sponsorless, Ferrari, Sauber, Williams - the others would be good too but lower priority unless you want to go all out) would be great too but not at all necessary so long as the Haas one is made.
  • The closer it all is to being matte, the better - I think I've heard mentions of matte painting being completely removed from the game, so if that's the case, whatever's closest to that would be good too.
  • Absolute unnecessary extra: a customizable version where the primary colors (blue, pink, white, grey) are in their own layers and can easily be replaced and the number can be changed would be awesome, but yet again, absolutely not necessary at all so long as the base one is made.

Complicated, but I thought I'd try my luck. Thanks in advance to whoever considers trying this.

Last edited:
I know there are a few 3D helmet templates and they all are awesome. However, would it be possible for someone to export the career helmet model with the correct wing and details out and into some sort of 3D model? (3ds or Photoshop) Thanks :)

Hey guys I would like to request a mod for my career mode. I would like a Mclaren fantasy helmet and the white gloves with the logitech logo on it(As Alonso used in indy 500). Someone?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%